Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stretch1965

Shakespear/Pulis Half and Half Scarf Wanted

11 minutes ago, stretch1965 said:

I was Pi$$1n myself while typing it!

well if I don't get one at least I have made someone laugh :scarf:

I couldn't quite believe it really existed. I had a little look on ebay, but couldn't find anything. Maybe you could get someone's gran to knit one?

• Thanks 1

I didn’t even know that they ever existed!! If I had one I’d gladly let you have it for free as you are clearly one hell of a best mate to have around!! For the first time in 15ish years you’ve actually made me smile at a sentence with the words Dennis Wise in it! People of FT, get this man his scarf.

1 hour ago, Mint23 said:

I didn’t even know that they ever existed!! If I had one I’d gladly let you have it for free as you are clearly one hell of a best mate to have around!! For the first time in 15ish years you’ve actually made me smile at a sentence with the words Dennis Wise in it! People of FT, get this man his scarf.

Cheers Mint, 

gonna put a fake signature on the Wise photo and going to do the same with the Jon Moss one too.....

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kopic said:

I spent ages trying to get one of these a while back. Someone offered me one for £200, so I still don't have one.

I can offer you the Shakey half with your choice of design.

Shake2.JPG.aad4d02f93f5233cea9c488348807830.JPG    Shake1.JPG.fb4122bb6cadfc15b560f6246e30d945.JPG

The Pulis half will cost you though.

Shake3.JPG.0d860bf07d63de02413de0158b721e86.JPG