Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue is the colour

Squad value

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Was listening to the phone in last week and guy text in to say our squad is worth 750million in today's transfer market. He got laughed at. I don't think he's far away, what does everyone think?

Kasper £10-15m? 

Chilwell £70m+

Cags £70m+

Jonny - £5m 

Ricardo £70m+

Ndidi £70m+

Youri £80m 

Maddison £100m+

Vardy £50m+

Barnes £30m+

Perez £30m+

Before anyone questions this, please realise the going rate for Players has now gone up. Perez cost us £30M. He scored roughly 13 goals and got 13 assists last season so that's the going rate. 

Our squad hasnt hit its potential yet so I think those values are fair.

In all honestly I can see us being the English equalivant to Atleti or Benfica.

Buy low sell high. Not that I would want to sell any of those players above... 

Edited by Ashley
  • Like 4

Goalkeeper        
Kasper Schmeichel        20m

Danny Ward      7m

Eldin Jakupovic     500k

Defender        
  70m      
Free      
Jonny Evans        15m

90m      
Free      
Midfielder        
      15m
    80m      
80m      
90m      
Marc Albrighton      10m

5m      
45m      
20m      
5m      
80m      
30m      
Free      
30m      
Striker        
    10m  
  Priceless     
Ayoze Pérez       30m

56 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Kasper £10-15m? 

Chilwell £70+

Cags £70m+

Jonny - £5m 

Ricardo £70+

Ndidi £70m+

Youri £80m 

Maddison £100m+

Vardy £50m+

Barnes £30m+

Perez £30m+

Before anyone questions this, please realise the going rate for Players has now gone up. Perez cost us £30M. He scored roughly 13 goals and got 13 assists last season so that's the going rate. 

Our squad hasnt hit its potential yet so I think those values are fair.

In all honestly I can see us being the English equalivant to Atleti or Benfica.

Buy low sell high. Not that I would want to sell any of those players above... 

I think you're about right in the main, but I don't know why you've valued Evans at £5m.

I know he's in his thirties but we got him cheap because of his release clause.  If someone came in and offered us £25m for him tomorrow would we take it? 

No chance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

a little ??

methinks the prices we got for RM and HM have skewed peoples expectations …… 

Well yes.  

Transfer values often use previous transfers as a benchmark and it shows that as a club we will squeeze every drop out of a player's value.  We must have some of the most coveted players in the league, transfer inflation is like a runaway train and the likes of Youri, Madders, Wilf and Chilwell won't go for less than Maguire in my opinion.  Otherwise they stay which is fine by me.

Edited by murphy

It's really difficult to say, especially because our club will always hold out for more than our player's worth. Here's my guess, removing our club's "inflation" of prices

Schmeichel £20 million

Chillwell £65 million

Soyuncu £55 million

Evans £20 million

Ricardo £65 million

Ndidi £60 million

Tielemans £60 million

Maddison  £80 million

Barnes £25 million

Perez £25 million

Vardy £30 million

£505 million for the first team. Rest of the squad probably adds £100-£150 more.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

It's really difficult to say, especially because our club will always hold out for more than our player's worth. Here's my guess, removing our club's "inflation" of prices

Schmeichel £20 million

Chillwell £65 million

Soyuncu £55 million

Evans £20 million

Ricardo £65 million

Ndidi £60 million

Tielemans £60 million

Maddison  £80 million

Barnes £25 million

Perez £25 million

Vardy £30 million

£505 million for the first team. Rest of the squad probably adds £100-£150 more.

Interesting but conservative I'd say.  Wilf Zaha is being touted as an £80m+ player.  The likes of Dunk and Tarkowski were £50m last year.  I honestly think that you're about 20% short across the board there.  Our big players are the envy of the biggest clubs in the league.

2 hours ago, murphy said:

Interesting but conservative I'd say.  Wilf Zaha is being touted as an £80m+ player.  The likes of Dunk and Tarkowski were £50m last year.  I honestly think that you're about 20% short across the board there.  Our big players are the envy of the biggest clubs in the league.

2 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

This is the problem, market value vs selling value. 

Theres no way Dunk, in reality, is anymore than a £20/25million player, but because he’s Brighton’s captain and he’s so important to them, that price doubles for suitors. Zaha ain’t an £80 million player, but if Palace sell him and go down, they’re gonna lose a couple hundred million over the next few years, and that £80 million means fvck all (well not quite, but in the long run they lose out)

Let’s see what someone actually pays for Zaha and dunk first .......

unless they move then it’s all hypothetical....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, murphy said:

True, these players were all priced that ecpensively, but I think they were priced upwards of their actual worth by their clubs. Zaha is not worth £80 million, but his club really didn't want to sell so they put a very high prohibitive price on him in order to prevent a move - in reality he's probably worth about £50 million. I think we would do the same for all of our players, but my pricings above indicate what our actual squad value is, removing the club's inflation of prices.