Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StevieB

Vedat Muriqi

New meat, rubbish link but a bit of info. Muriqi joined Fenerbahce for £3.1million in July after scoring 17 goals and adding eight assists for Caykur Rizespor last season.

And he has attracted a wide range of interest after scoring two times in his first three matches for the Super Lig side this season.

Italian club Napoli have also been linked to the 25-year-old.

Screenshot_20191206-191119.jpg

Edited by StevieB
Added link

According to Haber Global’s Fenerbahce journalist Yagiz Sabuncuoglu, Leicester City watched Fenerbahce striker Vedat Muriqi in action on Friday night.

Sabuncuoglu claims that along with the Premier League club, AS Monaco and Frankfurt also sent scouts to watch the 25 year old, who scored twice during Fenerbahce 5-2 win over Genclerbirligi.

Read More.....https://www.sportsanalog.com/2019/12/09/leicester-city-sent-scouts-for-prolific-striker-on-friday-night-possible-january-addition/

On 10/12/2019 at 17:04, 5waller5 said:

Makes sense. Doesn't make sense.

So all teams, Leicester included, scout hundreds if not thousands of players. Not necessarily because they are interested in them, but to see if they might be interested in them. In most cases, the answer is no. But you don't know if you don't look. And Leicester are very very good at looking. 

It's how you find the Mahrez, Kante and Vardys of this world. What you hear about less often is the hundred other players scouted and discounted for each one of those that you find. 

Which is why I say that just cos we scout a fella doesn't always mean we're interested in him. 

I watched his youtube highlights and 2 things struck me.

1. he looks a little bit like Vardy (his body shape, not his looks, no one is as beautiful as our Jamie)

2. some of the defending is absolutely shocking, like sunday league bad some of it.

i think he could make the transition to the prem, as he seems quick and has a wicked shot on him, he looks to have no fear as well.

but he would not get the time and space in the prem that he does in the Turkish league, but i think he could adapt given a season or so to bed in.

how old is he?

On 12/12/2019 at 13:22, Cujek said:

I watched his youtube highlights and 2 things struck me.

1. he looks a little bit like Vardy (his body shape, not his looks, no one is as beautiful as our Jamie)

2. some of the defending is absolutely shocking, like sunday league bad some of it.

i think he could make the transition to the prem, as he seems quick and has a wicked shot on him, he looks to have no fear as well.

but he would not get the time and space in the prem that he does in the Turkish league, but i think he could adapt given a season or so to bed in.

how old is he?