Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr Marco

2020 In Music

5 hours ago, Leicester69 said:

Not really my bag but going to see Slipknot next week....should be a good night if I take my earplugs!

Considering you said you'll be taking earplugs, i have to ask... if its not really your bag and you'll be doing everything you can to not be able to hear it, why are you going?

I'd love to see Slipknot!

2 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

Considering you said you'll be taking earplugs, i have to ask... if its not really your bag and you'll be doing everything you can to not be able to hear it, why are you going?

I'd love to see Slipknot!

Going with my son, who was working at Download and was meant to see them last year, but due to the weather his allocated work was altered and he didn't see them...tongue in cheek comment, not really my bag but I've been told it is likely to be a great show!

• Like 2

On 13/01/2020 at 21:02, StanSP said:

Didn't realise Green Day's album is out so soon. Great album name too. Father of All Motherfvckers lol 

They dropped a new single today. Underwhelming. 

There was a time in my adolescence where they could release anything and I'd become instantly obsessed with it, but the stuff I've heard from this new album is frankly a bit sh*t. Seems like they're trolling their record label to get out of a deal. 

Feel like I've heard all of the lyrics before. It's like they're constructing songs from a post-"Warning" lyric word cloud. 

Edited by RoboFox

On 16/01/2020 at 19:24, RoboFox said:

They dropped a new single today. Underwhelming. 

There was a time in my adolescence where they could release anything and I'd become instantly obsessed with it, but the stuff I've heard from this new album is frankly a bit sh*t. Seems like they're trolling their record label to get out of a deal. 

Feel like I've heard all of the lyrics before. It's like they're constructing songs from a post-"Warning" lyric word cloud. 

honestly the first Green Day albums until American idiot were class, it's been really downhill since

this new song is crap

on other news: this new album came out last friday

class

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...