Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

Andy King - gone to Huddersfield on loan.

Andy has been a great & loyal player for Leicester City,, I hope this move will work out well for him & he will always get a good reception at The King Power, even if he is with the Sheep Shaggers!  Good Luck Andy.

I hear this a bit, and whilst I do understand the whole "where is his testimonial?" outrage.

What does Andy actually want? We can do no better by him than listen to what he wants, instead of what we want for him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I hear this a bit, and whilst I do understand the whole "where is his testimonial?" outrage.

What does Andy actually want? We can do no better by him than listen to what he wants, instead of what we want for him.

this is the thing, it might be playing out exactly as he wants it and thats all the club can really do for him, if thats the way he wants it.

• Like 1

Kings had his time here, helped us to promotions, helped us stay up and then with the title win but the team has now passed him by and I think he would still want to play whilst he can, so the best of luck to him and I hope he makes a name for himself at other clubs too, just like Knocky did.