Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Leicester Fans in Notts

Of course it is hard to dismiss the typo but I am going to fight to rise above it. I live in West Bridgford.

So we have three of us so far. Could be cool to find a pub to watch the away games in and get a little group going.

I lived in London for a long time so used to go to the Stag’s Head a lot. It was a great atmosphere.

1 hour ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Of course it is hard to dismiss the typo but I am going to fight to rise above it. I live in West Bridgford.

So we have three of us so far. Could be cool to find a pub to watch the away games in and get a little group going.

I lived in London for a long time so used to go to the Stag’s Head a lot. It was a great atmosphere.

I live in bridgford, there are a few nice pins around there, you could pick.

22 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

I'm Notts based, Occasionally watch at the King Billy in Sneinton if it's on telly. There seems to be quite a lot of City fans in Notts, normally quite a few getting the train back.

Arguably the best pub in Nottingham. Before the recent infiltration of the new Sneinton hipster mob that is...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Used to live on Radcliffe road in Bridgford, miss it round there.

Guest Harrydc
45 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Used to live on Radcliffe road in Bridgford, miss it round there.

Bloody nightmare to cross that road though ! 

1 hour ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Cool. Why don’t we just set it up for the Wolves game at 8pm on Sky on the 14th February. No Hallmark holiday excuses, take her out on Saturday. 

We could hit Bier Keller in town or any pub where the football is shown?

The more the merrier.

Blue Oyster Bar is well better