Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Sky Sports fill Easter weekend with new and retro Premier League content

On 09/04/2020 at 15:08, davieG said:

Might be tempted to watch -  8pm: Premier League Retro: Chelsea 2-2 Spurs (2016), Sky Sports Premier League; Sky Sports Main Event

Thought our 5-3 win over Man U would be in there.

On now, it’s a lot easier to watch, my memory of this game was not only Hazards goal but also Clattenburgs refereeing performance, should of been about 5 red cards

Game is a bit more feisty than I remembered up till spurs’ second ..... will see if my memory played tricks on me once that goes in .....

EDIT:  seems that there was an undercurrent of nigglyness throughout the game .... lamela’s foul was just another incident and didn’t really change the tempo of the game 

Edited by st albans fox

50 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Game is a bit more feisty than I remembered up till spurs’ second ..... will see if my memory played tricks on me once that goes in .....

EDIT:  seems that there was an undercurrent of nigglyness throughout the game .... lamela’s foul was just another incident and didn’t really change the tempo of the game 

Apart from the Hazard goal it's the one thing I remember the most about the game. The terrible fouls, cynical nature of the game. How there were no red cards I just do not know. Pretty sure the whole Spurs side got booked lol. There were some quite nasty tackles in the game - any other game in the season there's about 3 or 4 reds in the game.

I've finally seen the final 10 minutes, just the four years on.

Clattenburg's refereeing was an absolute disgrace- how Tottenham had no red cards is utterly baffling. He was fortunate they didn't win the game.

35 minutes ago, Corky said:

I've finally seen the final 10 minutes, just the four years on.

Clattenburg's refereeing was an absolute disgrace- how Tottenham had no red cards is utterly baffling. He was fortunate they didn't win the game.

Clatenburg has since justified it by saying that he didn't want Tottenham having an excuse for not winning almost hinting that he was enjoying their bottling. 

17 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Clatenburg has since justified it by saying that he didn't want Tottenham having an excuse for not winning almost hinting that he was enjoying their bottling. 

Yeah but imagine if Spurs had actually scored though. He should have refereed that game like it was the first game of the season.