Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Bundesliga Matches

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Don't recall hearing a lot about Neuhaus for Gladbach. He looks like a terrific young midfielder.

Very good. Aside from Plea & Thuram up front he's a very important cog in their side to use that cliche.

Bensebaini looks a decent LB too. Would like us to take a look at him if/when Chilwell goes.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Very good. Aside from Plea & Thuram up front he's a very important cog in their side to use that cliche.

Bensebaini looks a decent LB too. Would like us to take a look at him if/when Chilwell goes.

Been noticing Bensebaini too. Another nice Algerian player. Reading that he also plays as a CB and a CDM. 

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

Yeah 5 games all on BT.

Thanks, haven’t been too bothered about watching them but thought I’d have a look this afternoon as part of a lazy day I’m fulfilling. I don’t have bt so will have to find something else to watch. 

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Why is there crowd noise at this game? Are they piping it into the stadium or adding it to the broadcast?

If you're talking about the Bayern/Leverkusen match, I don't hear anything on my broadcast.

4 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Why is there crowd noise at this game? Are they piping it into the stadium or adding it to the broadcast?

All BT games have it on today I think.

Being added to the broadcast.

It's annoyingly affecting the 'real' sounds coming from the stadium. The sounds from there are slightly delayed, like the thud of the ball or goal celebration earlier.

Also, you can hear referee's whistles in the artifical crowd noise and it's also really fvcking annoying lol 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

All BT games have it on today I think.

Being added to the broadcast.

It's annoyingly affecting the 'real' sounds coming from the stadium. The sounds from there are slightly delayed, like the thud of the ball or goal celebration earlier.

Also, you can hear referee's whistles in the artifical crowd noise and it's also really fvcking annoying lol 

Agreed mate. The stadium is empty so let's treat the audience like grown ups!