Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Bundesliga Matches

19 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Imagine the potential of Sancho for England if we didn't have a PE teacher running the show, oh baby

:dunno: he's good but the press get wildly over excited as ever. Spuffing over whether or not he's the heir to Messi, just like Sterling before him.

I've seen him have some cracking games and some very average games. There's some terrible defences in the Bundesliga and he gets a hell of a leg up playing down that side with Hakimi for a team regularly scoring three, four, five a game. 

But the English media never learn, just let him be himself and see where he goes. It's really okay if he just ends up being a solid champions league player, that's still a hell of an achievement. 

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

:dunno: he's good but the press get wildly over excited as ever. Spuffing over whether or not he's the heir to Messi, just like Sterling before him.

I've seen him have some cracking games and some very average games. There's some terrible defences in the Bundesliga and he gets a hell of a leg up playing down that side with Hakimi for a team regularly scoring three, four, five a game. 

But the English media never learn, just let him be himself and see where he goes. It's really okay if he just ends up being a solid champions league player, that's still a hell of an achievement. 

I just think he could be class for England tbh mate

13 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

What happened to that Welsh lad that went to Schalke? He went for a reasonable fee didn't he?

Rabbi Matondo. 

Have you seen Schalke recently? He's about par for most of their attacking players. That's not a compliment. 

He's fast as fvck but the rest of his game is very raw. He's been linked to a host of massive clubs which I can only assume is his agent being a very busy boy. I can't see Real, Arsenal and United seriously fighting over him. 

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Rabbi Matondo. 

Have you seen Schalke recently? He's about par for most of their attacking players. That's not a compliment. 

He's fast as fvck but the rest of his game is very raw. He's been linked to a host of massive clubs which I can only assume is his agent being a very busy boy. I can't see Real, Arsenal and United seriously fighting over him. 

That's the geezer. 

Not as clued up on European footy as I was when I was younger, trying to get back into Serie A but there's almost *too much* football Clive

23 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That's the geezer. 

Not as clued up on European footy as I was when I was younger, trying to get back into Serie A but there's almost *too much* football Clive

Serie A has gone from being great to follow to a nightmare. BT used to play so many of their games a week it was brilliant, it became my favourite league to watch again. 

Then that stop ****ing streaming service took over and ruined it.

I was naively excited at first, La Liga and Serie A, every game all available for £50 a year sounded great. But the app is android and apple only and as far as I'm aware they still don't have a console or smart TV version. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Serie A has gone from being great to follow to a nightmare. BT used to play so many of their games a week it was brilliant, it became my favourite league to watch again. 

Then that stop ****ing streaming service took over and ruined it.

I was naively excited at first, La Liga and Serie A, every game all available for £50 a year sounded great. But the app is android and apple only and as far as I'm aware they still don't have a console or smart TV version. 

you can get premier sports on your tele, it's not the same company, eleven sports went bust