Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Bundesliga Matches

11 minutes ago, pds said:

That Dortmund match was the first I've  watched with the artificial crowd noise and it was actually really well done I thought.

Not read about it, is it played in the stadium for the players to hear or just through the tv broadcast?

Just through broadcasts I think. Could be wrong. 

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Haaland with a last second goal for Dortmund.

6 games in BL so far this round. 5 away wins.

Was a shame for Duesseldorf, since they certainly played well enough for a point. They even looked the better side for much of the 2nd half.

5 hours ago, Finnaldo said:

Bochum are undefeated since the season resumed right? Three wins and two draws, and 1-0 up at Osnabruk as we speak. Shame this form has came a bit late! 

Yeah been in fantastic form since the break. They have a RB on loan from Arsenal who has slotted on on the wing and been a revelation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

Yeah been in fantastic form since the break. They have a RB on loan from Arsenal who has slotted on on the wing and been a revelation. 

Jordi Osei-Tutu? Yeah from what I’ve heard the last few weeks the lad sounds a bit handy!

Take it you’d know better than anyone: is there anywhere reliable to watch the 2. Bundesliga games? Would like to start watching a couple Bochum games if possible.

2 hours ago, pds said:

That Dortmund match was the first I've  watched with the artificial crowd noise and it was actually really well done I thought.

Not read about it, is it played in the stadium for the players to hear or just through the tv broadcast?

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Just through broadcasts I think. Could be wrong. 

I'm sure I read someone saying it's optional so it must be on the broadcast. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Was a shame for Duesseldorf, since they certainly played well enough for a point. They even looked the better side for much of the 2nd half.

Yes I agree. Hit the woodwork a couple of times. Dortmund were fortunate. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Finnaldo said:

Jordi Osei-Tutu? Yeah from what I’ve heard the last few weeks the lad sounds a bit handy!

Take it you’d know better than anyone: is there anywhere reliable to watch the 2. Bundesliga games? Would like to start watching a couple Bochum games if possible.

Yeah thats the one, he has really kicked on.

Not really, just the main streaming sites. I normally use a Russian one which seems to be alright.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Realistically it’s all about done and dusted bar 4th spot and the last relegation spot

Think it's a bit more than that. 

2nd and 3rd still to sort out. Dortmund play Leipzig in the penultimate weekend. 

Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim and Freiburg all to compete for final Europa League spot (6th).

15th to 17th still to sort out, so the final relegation spot and the relegation playoff spot too. Mainz, Dusseldorf and Bremen. 

Mainz and Bremen play each other penultimate round. 

35 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Agree that it is much better with the crowd noise, I have a feeling that it is done over the tannoy at the ground. Also better with either the cardboard cutouts or some sort of seat coverings

It’s not done over the tannoy in the ground. Not in most examples anyway 

MUNICH — Canadian international Alphonso Davies has been voted Bayern Munich's player of the month for May.

The 19-year-old fullback got 37 per cent of the fan vote, ahead of Joshua Kimmich (30 per cent), Thomas Mueller (14 per cent), Benjamin Pavard (six per cent) and Leon Goretzka (five per cent).

The award comes three days after Davies won the Bundesliga Rookie Award for May, beating out Borussia Moenchengladbach forward Marcus Thuram and RB Leipzig midfielder Christopher Nkunku.

:clap: