Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Bundesliga Matches

Leipzig just hammered the door down for their third. I feel sorry for the Mainz keeper but it was a lovely finish by Sabitzer. He's having a superb season it seems and destroyed Spurs in the CL. I wonder how much he's worth in today's market?

Watched the Mainz v Leipzig game yesterday, some of the Mainz defending looked very soft.

I know they have been pretty poor all season but from what I've seen so far defensively teams seem off the pace. 

Has anyone been sent off in any of the games so far? 

2 hours ago, Livid said:

Watched the Mainz v Leipzig game yesterday, some of the Mainz defending looked very soft.

I know they have been pretty poor all season but from what I've seen so far defensively teams seem off the pace. 

Someone got sent off in one of them but I can't remember which one it was. Watched the dortmund, bayern, leverkusen and leipzig games so one of them. lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Livid said:

8 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Someone got sent off in one of them but I can't remember which one it was. Watched the dortmund, bayern, leverkusen and leipzig games so one of them. lol

8 hours ago, The Bear said:

A Wolfsburg player got a straight red against Dortmund, after the ref reviewed on the pitch side monitor. 

Yep.

Bargfrede also saw red for 2 bookings for Bremen against Freiburg on Saturday too. 

• Like 1

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Can't wait until I can understand what is being shouted lol

Not great for actually watching a game but I I do love see a football stadium when it's empty. 

Actually really enjoy listening to the players talking on the pitch, albeit understanding none of it.