Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Kagawa is a pretty dynamic player when he’s on, which he obviously hasn’t been much lately.  Could be a nice addition as an impact sub and if nothing else, he’ll always work his ass off on the pitch.

I’d take him. He could do a job no doubt for us this season as an experienced playmaker to start or provide cover in cup and UEFA games.

1 year contract - get him up to fitness and bring him on to provide rest time for Youri Praet Madders et al.

We love an old Man U reject in these waters.

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

I’d take him. He could do a job no doubt for us this season as an experienced playmaker to start or provide cover in cup and UEFA games.

1 year contract - get him up to fitness and bring him on to provide rest time for Youri Praet Madders et al.

We love an old Man U reject in these waters.

Wouldn't be registered for Eurooe until after the group stages. 

9 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

If I remember right, he was shit hot for Dortmund at one point. 

Yeah then went to Utd but they sold him back to Dortmund I think for a second spell but that was years ago now...

2 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Wouldn't be registered for Eurooe until after the group stages. 

Resting regulars in league matches and using them in Europa is a perfectly fine option.  Don't see that as a deal-breaker at all.

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Yeah but he could do a job for us in those late games and others.

100%. Not arguing the signing. He's certainly got the quality my only worry would be fitness. Not played a whole lot of football due to injuries and such, it could take us most of a season to get him up and running again....

Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

100%. Not arguing the signing. He's certainly got the quality my only worry would be fitness. Not played a whole lot of football due to injuries and such, it could take us most of a season to get him up and running again....

He’s never looked the youngest even a few years ago! I do wonder what he looks like now! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

He’s never looked the youngest even a few years ago! I do wonder what he looks like now! 

Would wonder if we would be better suited going for someone like Alen Halilović. 

Maybe more of a gamble but he's certainly been more active recently. Plays the same kind of positions (no.10 and both wings) bit is certainly fitter and younger. 

I have to say though, although it's looking like he is off to Rangers, I'm getting an uneasy feeling about Wilshire.....

Can’t believe that rumour is true at all, he doesn’t seem to be anywhere near the kind of player he used to be, and seemed like Zaragoza didn’t think he was worth keeping around as they terminated his contract a year early even though he wanted to stay

He has had talks with another team in the Spain 2nd division to join them, CE Sabadell, their Sporting Director the other day said he is their primary target now the normal window has closed

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Would wonder if we would be better suited going for someone like Alen Halilović. 

Maybe more of a gamble but he's certainly been more active recently. Plays the same kind of positions (no.10 and both wings) bit is certainly fitter and younger. 

I have to say though, although it's looking like he is off to Rangers, I'm getting an uneasy feeling about Wilshire.....

I don’t know anything about Halilovic - couldn’t comment. Saw his name come up as available but that’s the extent of my knowledge!

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

I don’t know anything about Halilovic - couldn’t comment. Saw his name come up as available but that’s the extent of my knowledge!

Was dubbed the Croatian Messi when Barca signed him good few years back. Supposedly the next big thing but it never really worked out for him. 

He seems to get loaned out alot for some unknown reason. Recently loaned to Heerenveen from Milan. 

He's 24 now and seems to have all the skill in the world and looks an absolute beast from YT clips but there has to be something that's held him back. Not sure what it could be, he could be another Dimmi Gray, a player who flatters to deceive...

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I’d love them to sign him tbh, will eat up a huge wage to become resident on the treatment table.

• Haha 1

The chances of Kagawa having a renaissance at 31 or Hallivoic finally making an impact after several failed moves even with a distinct drop down in class.

The more likely is Kagawa as he has been superb in some of the top leagues in Europe, its nigh on impossible for a hyped up teenage flop with zero confidence to make an impact off scraps and thats what either would be afforded if they came here. They'd be 3rd or 4th choice out wide or in an attacking central midfield role, you'd fancy Kagawa to have the experience and mental sharpness to contribute but not so sure on Hallilovic. 

Kagawa for me.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

I’d love them to sign him tbh, will eat up a huge wage to become resident on the treatment table.

I Bogles me just how many teams are willing to take the gamble on him and his injury problems being behind him. 

Difference is, EPL clubs can afford the gamble. Rangers can't. 

Edited by Foxy_Bear
  • Like 1