Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

23 hours ago, st albans fox said:

It’s more amazing that kalia can find the time on a Saturday evening to be tweeting when he should be serving chicken 

He’s been drawn in by a parody account and just rehashed the nonsense ....

23 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

Surely, you'd need quite severe brain damage to believe that.

23 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

Also, going to ask...how many has Indy guy actually got right, mainly by fluke and dodgy guessing? 

22 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Surely this is bullshit?

22 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Yes it’s bullshit from a bullshit ‘parody’ account - everyone posting it in here just adds to the bullshit 

All you have to do is click on a few other tweets from these faceless accounts to see them for what they are.

Yet, so many take them at face value and retweet and share etc.

The more clicks they get, the more followers they get, the more valuable their accounts become to people wanting to advertise and/or if they want to sell it.

No wonder they pump out so much speculation, especially about the big clubs. People are gullible.

They'll get the odd thing right due to pure lucky guesswork. And they'll remind you about it over and over.

Genuine accounts don't do that. They post the story and move onto the next one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Really it doesn't matter to Stringer whether it's true or not, he gets a headline and something to talk about on the radio. I can't believe even he's stupid enough to believe it.

35 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Really it doesn't matter to Stringer whether it's true or not, he gets a headline and something to talk about on the radio. I can't believe even he's stupid enough to believe it.

I sent a DM to stringer last night pointing out that the Keith fella was a dodgy account - he could have then deleted his tweet but he chose not to 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I sent a DM to stringer last night pointing out that the Keith fella was a dodgy account - he could have then deleted his tweet but he chose not to 

He won’t he is a full time pr1ck

Edited by Kegworthfox
Spelt wrong
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Webbo said:

I have it on good authority this is the case. After having it pointing out to him, he sees the traffic and keeps it up. 

Sums him up 

3 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Apparently Balotelli being linked to Watford :jawdrop:

I wonder why not to Manure?  They are looking at signing ancient relics on big salaries.

6 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I have it on good authority this is the case. After having it pointing out to him, he sees the traffic and keeps it up. 

Sums him up 

Yeah, I can't stand all his fake Leicester love, this guy would dump on the club in a second if he thought it would further his career.

22 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Not sure if I remember him at Old Trafford... 

73F86B04-1587-4D34-BF54-F8BABBFC487D.jpeg

Id be happy with this. Imagine having the option of Shinji Kagawa last week against West Ham, when Madders and Praet were both injured. Would have meant that we didn’t need to change formation from our usual 4-3-3. He’s got a forward pass in him, by all accounts. Good option off the bench, to help unlock teams. On a free, and wouldn’t want ridiculous wages. What’s not to like 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Id be happy with this. Imagine having the option of Shinji Kagawa last week against West Ham, when Madders and Praet were both injured. Would have meant that we didn’t need to change formation from our usual 4-3-3. He’s got a forward pass in him, by all accounts. Good option off the bench, to help unlock teams. On a free, and wouldn’t want ridiculous wages. What’s not to like 🤷🏻‍♂️

Arriving in Spain following a loan stint with Turkish side Besiktas, Kagawa finished with four goals and one assist in 31 league appearances last season. But a lack of effectiveness due to injuries may have swayed Zaragoza, who missed promotion to La Liga, not to continue using one of their two slots for foreign players on him. Well he fits the broken player mold 🤔

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Not sure if I remember him at Old Trafford... 

73F86B04-1587-4D34-BF54-F8BABBFC487D.jpeg

Can't remember him very well. According to Wikipedia, he's a playmaker who can also play on either flank.

No idea if he's any good these days, but I think a signing like this could be very useful. I think there is definitely room for another creative midfielder in the squad, and we could still use more competition on the wings.

I guess KDH will get a loan if this happens.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

If we sign Kagawa, we will have signed a Wes II and a Shinji II.

Next, we'll be unveiling our non league signings, Riyad Smith and Ngolo McDonald.

I'd prefer that Jeremy Whatshisfacethatwentvilla