Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

The chances of Kagawa having a renaissance at 31 or Hallivoic finally making an impact after several failed moves even with a distinct drop down in class.

The more likely is Kagawa as he has been superb in some of the top leagues in Europe, its nigh on impossible for a hyped up teenage flop with zero confidence to make an impact off scraps and thats what either would be afforded if they came here. They'd be 3rd or 4th choice out wide or in an attacking central midfield role, you'd fancy Kagawa to have the experience and mental sharpness to contribute but not so sure on Hallilovic. 

Kagawa for me.

I agree.  And signing (another) Shinji, will be a good way to maintain any Japanese fan base.

43 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

We really hitting some lows if we are discussing the signature of an attacking midfielder at 31 who could only bag 4 goals in the Spanish Second Division 

He’s be used as a playmaker rather than a goal scoring attacking mid but I take your point. 

47 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

We really hitting some lows if we are discussing the signature of an attacking midfielder at 31 who could only bag 4 goals in the Spanish Second Division 

Didn’t we sign some 32 year old striker from Selangor (Malaysia) - admittedly he’d scored 14 goals in 24 games for them, but he didn’t turn out too bad for us

Edited by mikey54
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, mikey54 said:

Didn’t we sign some 32 year old striker from Selangor (Malaysia) - admittedly he’d scored 14 goals in 24 games for them, but he didn’t turn out too bad for us

Completely different era, completely different type of player. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Outfox the Fox said:

I agree.  And signing (another) Shinji, will be a good way to maintain any Japanese fan base.

Well...  I want this to happen but I can pretty much tell you no such thing exists. lol

Edited by Deeg67

1 minute ago, mod hero said:

Brilliant player for us so far, let’s see if he can do the business on left hand side for us 🤞🏻

Totally agree

Was pleased to see he played the LB/LWB position last night for Belgium, as that is what we will primarily need him for (When Ricky is back) 

MOTM too according to some outlets :thumbup:

• Like 1