Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

On 01/10/2020 at 06:45, Mike Oxlong said:

Alli’s face is too annoying for me to want him here 

Yep. If I think about him coming here I get a huge moderate Dennis Wise vibe.

Edited by turtmcfly

5 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

He did "sprain his ankle" on Wednesday -- maybe like Fofana's hurty knee? Not a fan of "Never wrong", but I secretly want the Brazilian nutcase and would love an October surprise!

5 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Not that I'm putting any stock I  what SFE says but could you imagine?? What a window that would be!

3 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Gabriel Barbosa, Brazil forward, nick name is ‘Gabigol’. Good player, but never really done it this side of the pond. Bit of a loose cannon by all accounts.

3 hours ago, foxpleasure said:

A South American mammal known for its extravagant displays. Can be aggressive and strike without warning. 

1 hour ago, Out Foxed said:

Sean from Enderby's way of getting out of it not happening -

"i said gabagool not gabigol"

Guessing y’all have never watched the Sopranos or been to New Jersey. :P

19 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

Try to think David Speedie

Thank you.

I have successfully thought of David Speedie. He's got a black eye because Dennis Wise has sucker punched him and Dele Alli is wearing pink trousers and doing a weird high-pitched laugh

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Isn’t Vinagre good? Or has he just performed well when I’ve been arsed to tune in and watch them?

Thought Vinagre was off?  Wolves seem to be buying quality players at a ‘cheap price’ and selling on their best assets ie Diogo Jota for a

profit.  However maybe that’s only because of Jorge Mendes.

I know we sell a top player and reinvest wisely but I prefer our model to Wolves as I think they’ll hit a glass ceiling.

12 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Thought Vinagre was off?  Wolves seem to be buying quality players at a ‘cheap price’ and selling on their best assets ie Diogo Jota for a

profit.  However maybe that’s only because of Jorge Mendes.

I know we sell a top player and reinvest wisely but I prefer our model to Wolves as I think they’ll hit a glass ceiling.

Why is he off, he’s not long signed and why to them? Is he shit, or is Mendez just cashing in?

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Why is he off, he’s not long signed and why to them? Is he shit, or is Mendez just cashing in?

It's a strange system they've got going on there. I think they've had a bit too much activity. It feels a little bit Watford to me. Out-of-the-blue signings, weird transfer fees, a reliance on an in-house system.

Jimenez hasn't had his big move away either, which had been touted, and now he's seen Jota suddenly get a transfer to Liverpool.

I think there could be a bit of stagnation there this season, punctuated by one or two excellent performances when everything does click. Bottom half wouldn't surprise me one bit, but then I'm probably waaaay wide of the mark there aren't I?

10 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

My sister lives in New Jersey!

What Exit?

Edited by SO1

10 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Wolves and how they are currently run has League 1 within 5 years written all over it! 

How have you worked that one out? 

They’ve got a great group of players and a replacement lined up already if they sell anyone. 

I think Wolves only concern will be keeping hold of Nuno!