Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 hours ago, Saxondale said:

Surely clubs won't be planning transfers at this moment in time. They don't even know when they'll be playing next. 

Doubt clubs are sitting still. Don’t want to get caught napping when it all kicks off again. 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

There is ?  Wages !!!!!!!!

If the rumours we are interested are true than of course. Could be that they offer us    PC on loan + cash but they are rumoured to have no cash available. 

Meaning that if they want him, they would only be able to do it by offering us players. Seeing as the one guy we are linked with is PC that would be the most likely option.  

Perhaps offering us PC and subsidizing some of his wages for Soy would tempt us. I just hope this isn’t the case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

Soyuncu won’t go Barca, if there’s one position they don’t need players (other than Messi’s and in goal with Ter Stegen) it’s at centre half. They’ve got Pique, Umtiti (if they still want him) and Lenglet. Soyuncu would be 4th choice and a £100 million fee. They’d find much better value shopping in Spain or Europe. 

Is Spain not in Europe?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Soyuncu won’t go Barca, if there’s one position they don’t need players (other than Messi’s and in goal with Ter Stegen) it’s at centre half. They’ve got Pique, Umtiti (if they still want him) and Lenglet. Soyuncu would be 4th choice and a £100 million fee. They’d find much better value shopping in Spain or Europe. 

To be fair Pique is now 33 and has probably only got 1 or 2 years left as first choice, Umtiti they are trying to bin off as he is constantly injured (he got injured 2nd day back in training), leaving pretty much just Lenglet as their only viable option at centre back for the future

But with the rumoured financial issues Barcelona have I can't see them paying what we would want unless they offered some unreal player swap deal that benefited us massively

There are a few players I wouldn't mind off them if that is the route it went

Coutinho, Dembele, Emerson (if Riccy P) leaves, Cucurella (if Chilwell leaves), Todibo

• Like 2

4 hours ago, danhaw said:

IF this were true, I think they'd be 2 factors that would determine if we would sell or not.  How much we want Coutinho and how good Benkovic is. 

3 factors in this case - how fit Benkovic is, too. I'd be very, very wary of us selling Soyuncu and putting Benkovic in for him until he's proven he doesn't have fibreglass knees. It's Wes you'd fancy him to start to replace if anything, for now at least.