Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

Football Kits 2020/21

13 hours ago, Manini said:

Up there with us as having one of the best badges in english football, Leeds. 

Note: among others, obviously, not saying we’re the top and only two. 

I prefer the one from the 90's, I think this one tweaked a bit would be great. A bit like the Man City one which has grew on me. 

Leeds-United-Logo-1997-1998.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

You don't like this one?

leeds-united-graphic-design-dezeen-list-hero.thumb.jpg.53f6eea71ccce707759ada7e5fc8b383.jpg

It was completely and utterly mental this lol I have absolutely no idea what they were thinking; they went on about how they consulted the fans yet when it was released there were fans threatening not to renew unless they scrapped it. If you ever needed any evidence as to how out of touch football boardrooms can be with the fans this is it. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I prefer the one from the 90's, I think this one tweaked a bit would be great. A bit like the Man City one which has grew on me. 

Leeds-United-Logo-1997-1998.jpg

Classic badge, the one before this was good as well. This one you’ve posted did need modernising a bit I think and they did a good job at that for me.