Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

Football Kits 2020/21

12 hours ago, spacemunky said:

That's murder for my OCD.

I dont know why teams f up the stripes constantly. Reminds me of Notts "barcode" season.

Was gonna say. I know any side in dark/white stripes gets the "barcodes" tag from their rivals but this is just taking that to the extreme. Wolves fans must be pissing themselves.

On 28/07/2020 at 11:15, The Bear said:

Ours is shit. It looks a little better on the player but still crap. Of all the Adidas templates we had to pick the worst. 

tapatalk_1712309094.jpeg

Think it would look better without the black arms but then it would be too similar to last seasons shirt 

23 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Doesn't need those bits on the shoulders. Would be great without them.

Spurs.jpg

It's that weird sort of washed out yellow tipping that looks odd to me, looks right cheap. Is it a traditional colour for them? I remember them having dashes of yellow here and there before but it wasn't that apologetic shade/

Their badge is great, their sponsor is relatively inoffensive, their colours are white and navy, they've got Nike and it still looks like a football shirt you'd pick up with some authentic Roy Bons at a dodgy market on holiday. That's bad luck that.

• Like 1