Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

Football Kits 2020/21

57 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

That is lovely tbf. I know it's just a rehash of their early 90s kit but still. Nice to see a kit that isn't dull for once.

Fake apparently. This is the real one.

IMG-20200722-WA0005.thumb.jpg.9d1cbd41f6f58ec6cd17e9de31bf9954.jpg

16 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Here she is, this old hound dog would do downright degrading things for us to have something so iconic - I can taste the passionfruit r n

blob.png.cc1a10146ec33241b502edc07a7ef421.png

I called that the custard cream shirt. Hated it lol

1 hour ago, VinceNoir said:

Not sure if already posted, but this is quality imo. Up there with Nigeria's 2018 effort. If Arsenal were a hipster club, it would fly off the shelves.

Edq1vV-WoAE6WSq.jpg

Adidas churning out some great stuff for Arsenal at the moment. Shame we're not considered good enough for it and get the usual template rubbish. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Foooiruuuuuuuuuuurrrrcking hell that home, I DONT MIND IT

20200724_092143.jpg

20200724_092146.jpg

Apparently they're working on a sponsor for it. As it stands its world class but it could end up with Safeway stamped down the middle and we don't want that do we.

• Like 1

On 24/07/2020 at 09:58, AKCJ said:

Apparently they're working on a sponsor for it. As it stands its world class but it could end up with Safeway stamped down the middle and we don't want that do we.

Yep. Especially as they have had a few sponsors ruin their kits recently too with that TEDi logo 

On 08/07/2020 at 10:18, Voll Blau said:

Saints launch 2020/21 kit (Pic: Southampton FC)

New Southampton shirts.  Think I'm a fan, not enough sashes in English football.

These are both class - it’s not just the sashes but all of the finer bits of detail like the bits of trim, edging of the club crest, positioning, colour and size of sponsors logo etc.

I’m jealous.