Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

Football Kits 2020/21

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Even you've got to admit that, by their standards, that's pretty average. 

The current sponsor does them no favours, it looks so amateurish. 

It makes me think of the glory days of Jay Jay Okocha & Ronaldinho. I like it a lot 

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Corinthians always manage the tastiest shirts, truly the Rustlers burgers of the football kit world we know and love

Screenshot_20200721-171047__01.jpg

Corinthians are low key one of the most consistent kits year after year. Even the badge is superb. 

It's a shame the finished product usually has one too many sponsors because the base without it is cracking. 

I've got one from a few years ago somewhere in the 5s box. It's a pretty average one as well and it's still class.

corinthians-2016-nike-away-kit-9.jpg?ssl

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Corinthians are low key one of the most consistent kits year after year. Even the badge is superb. 

It's a shame the finished product usually has one too many sponsors because the base without it is cracking. 

I've got one from a few years ago somewhere in the 5s box. It's a pretty average one as well and it's still class.

corinthians-2016-nike-away-kit-9.jpg?ssl

Yeah mate I've got a few of theirs from down the years, bloody lovely aren't they. The Ayrton Senna one they knocked up the other year is ridiculous