Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

49 minutes ago, stu said:

What striker card could you get for 200k that is better than CR7?

He’s a 95 striker with marksman too.

Come on you could pull up a stack of players with better in game stats than say Gullit/R9/Ronaldinho but in game they won’t be a patch on them

Even though I’m tempted to do it he just seems like a massive outlay compared to say his Motm which is going for discard atm

Edited by dbtcity

7 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I found scoring so hard with the keepers to be fair whenever I got clean through they always seemed to hit it wide or hit the post lol I found sweating the ball across to the other st when 1 on 1 was the best way to go as the player on the end of the pass never seemed to miss 

I’m not much of a skiller so I found it real opportunity to smash the sweats! It actually felt like how a proper footy game should be for me. Work the ball, bit slower pace and beat them by playing some nice passes. People who put Pope in goal for that challenge are rats though.  Played one guy, he cleaned me out when I was clean through on the edge of the box, no pen and no card! He ended up going ahead with 75 on the clock and time wasted. OMG! 

3 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Card looks good but somewhat overpriced considering the other sbcs and players out atm. Will probably get him though lol

How he’s more than 2x Gundogan who was an 88 I’ll never know. Striker premium I guess. Much as I love him, I’m avoiding. 

I'm not actually playing this year, I haven't for the last two and I'm not sure I will again for the forseeable. 

But this is amazing. Surely the best Leicester side you've ever been able to make without TOTS? And even in 15/16 did we get that many good tots? 

Screenshot_20210402-164607_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

Was playing a Pro Clubs drop in last night and this guy asked me to join his club.

Played a bunch of matches with a mostly Spanish speaking lot from Central America. What they lacked in skill they more than made up for with enthusiasm!

I mostly play a defensive midfield role, but pushed up in a match and the guy dropped one back to me, which I wired off the post and in. I've never ever got such an incredible reaction from scoring a goal ever lol

• Like 1

This keeper thing is ****ing annoying. 3 games all gone to extra time lol at least totw kasper is bagging goals. 8 in 3 games. 

The hamza objectives are easily doable. Just hope I can find time to play this week. Rinsed my club doing nacho so any free cards that can boost that pl side again will do. Maybe a late night after our game tomorrow 

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

But it's not a Leicester player :dunno:

People on here are gonna want to do Nacho cos its Nacho. 

It's not no, but it proves the original point. He's expensive for that card. How on earth is a 94 rated Benzema... who is actually decent in game cheaper. 

Think I'm going to rock this for the Hamza objective. Any changes... anyone?

Screenshot_20210402-192022_Companion.jpg

27 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I went on to the Masterpeice thing and that was 34 days.

Could well be 6 days mate didn't really spot it whilst being on the xbox though 

Ah right ok mate would be better if it was 34 days as I reckon it will take me tht long to do 😂 Would like to do it then can have Barnes madders and hamza as my midfield 3 

28 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Ah right ok mate would be better if it was 34 days as I reckon it will take me tht long to do 😂 Would like to do it then can have Barnes madders and hamza as my midfield 3 

Deffo a week when you look at his objectives mine says 6 days and however many hours already. Gonna have to get on it tomorrow night and Sunday if possible.

Luckily I can get totw youri and the 82 forana in my MM side along with totw madders, standard vardy and silver totw Che Adams so most those objectives shouldn't take much doing.

Edited by Bayfox

42 minutes ago, Ashley said:

It's not no, but it proves the original point. He's expensive for that card. How on earth is a 94 rated Benzema... who is actually decent in game cheaper. 

Screenshot_20210402-200617_Companion.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I’d always go big in attack rather than defence.

My back line is always 

Silver Danny Ward

fredericks, Morgan moments, Tomori, Masuaku

Then I load up in midfield and attack.

I find that attack is the best form of defence in managerial masterpieces. A ‘I’ll score one more than you’ mindset gets it done quicker and potentially leads to more rage quits if you score first.

Edit - same as @Bayfox basically.

Edited by stu

7/8 wins. 

7/14 goals with English players. 

Played a forest fan twice and I scored first, he quit. Fair play. 

Played a Derby fan and his team name was Derbados 😂😂😂😂 crumpet.

I think my next three upgrades will be Sterling, Kante and a decent right back. 

I’ve bot bothered with weekend league this week. Still traumatised from losing half of them last week. 😂 

08AFA475-3AE9-4680-8935-D93F3F422D64.jpeg

D9A0AA1C-5FD5-41C6-86EE-B3D636DF58DF.jpeg

6E52BEE1-8BB5-490D-85D9-28E88D76DC13.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I’m not much of a skiller so I found it real opportunity to smash the sweats! It actually felt like how a proper footy game should be for me. Work the ball, bit slower pace and beat them by playing some nice passes. People who put Pope in goal for that challenge are rats though.  Played one guy, he cleaned me out when I was clean through on the edge of the box, no pen and no card! He ended up going ahead with 75 on the clock and time wasted. OMG! 

I got it all done in 45 odd minutes. 

Luckily people playing golden goal. 

I did match someone that was playing with a full normal team so quick that straight away. 

I didn’t play my best GKs, just al the quick ones.