Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

1 hour ago, stu said:

Need to win one more squad battles game with an Argentine team and my last two wins to get it have resulted in a server error immediately at full time which kicks me off ultimate team and I get a 3-0 loss instead... :mad:

They need to change this. If you're winning, just make the game not count and you have to replay (to avoid cheating an early win). Nothing more infuriating to winning 5-0 then getting a loss because of disconnecting.

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

I keep fooling my self into thinking I will get something good from the party bag.... nope future stars Dalot 🙈

got fut birthday hermosa out of a pack untradable so that wasn’t to bad. 

Snap my last 3 I’ve not even got a walk out lol back to back 83 LB Kamaras then today I got Headliners Amavi 🤦🏼‍♂️

5 hours ago, stu said:

Yep. Also randomly a 5* WF 3* skills Hamza objective... :huh:

If not an April fool then Modric would be top of my list followed by Atal. It means that Perisic will continue to be through the roof too. Not sure why they need another Aouar special card tho, same with Adama. 

Hamza would be fun. Nice to see him in silver teams a lot. Stallion was using him the weekend he did champs all silver and couldn’t pronounce Choudhury 😂😂

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Snap my last 3 I’ve not even got a walk out lol back to back 83 LB Kamaras then today I got Headliners Amavi 🤦🏼‍♂️

🙈🙈.  This is the sects time got dalot. No doubt still still do it if another comes out 😂

23 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Pickford was my legend for the Mandanda challenge. Had him and PIM Schmeichel (loan) up front and they did the biz!

Masip is amazing if you have him 63 pace so rapid and Pacheco scored a volley off a corner! WTF! 

I found scoring so hard with the keepers to be fair whenever I got clean through they always seemed to hit it wide or hit the post lol I found sweating the ball across to the other st when 1 on 1 was the best way to go as the player on the end of the pass never seemed to miss 

43 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Avoid. That. Card.

More stats than CR7 and only slightly under Vardy Birthday card, 92 and 91 respectively. Looks brilliant to me. 

Why don’t you fancy it?

35 minutes ago, stu said:

More stats than CR7 and only slightly under Vardy Birthday card, 92 and 91 respectively. Looks brilliant to me. 

Why don’t you fancy it?

Expensive for this time of year. Could get better that's tradeable.

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Expensive for this time of year. Could get better that's tradeable.

What striker card could you get for 200k that is better than CR7?

He’s a 95 striker with marksman too.