Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

6 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’ve done Makelele and Essien. Makelele is very good defensively but doesn’t offer a lot else, but Essien gets everywhere and does everything well.

@Ashleyhas his recs now, we just need to know what he did… 😂😂 

Makelele for me last night was a bit more useful going forward. As I put in my summary, Essien probably better though (hence the price) as he’s quicker and stronger. Makelele just misses a bit of that to be elite. 

43 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

@Ashleyhas his recs now, we just need to know what he did… 😂😂 

Makelele for me last night was a bit more useful going forward. As I put in my summary, Essien probably better though (hence the price) as he’s quicker and stronger. Makelele just misses a bit of that to be elite. 

Bump!

He can’t ignore us forever 😂

21 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Hahah! 

Bump @Ashley

54 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Bump!

He can’t ignore us forever 😂

I've done everything bar the 86 and 87 squads. 

So, Claude was in progress well before tots then I started spamming the upgrade packs and done the PL SBC and got loads of coins and good players from what I've got noy yo mention doing Youri.... 

Claude will replace Hamza but will leave me bare... or do I wait for futties?? Help lol.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I've done everything bar the 86 and 87 squads. 

So, Claude was in progress well before tots then I started spamming the upgrade packs and done the PL SBC and got loads of coins and good players from what I've got noy yo mention doing Youri.... 

Claude will replace Hamza but will leave me bare... or do I wait for futties?? Help lol.

Just do him. I think we gave you enough info - LOL. 

You can easily get more fodder before Futties. He won’t let you down and easily better than Hamza. Him holding and Youri B2B would work. I actually have Youri with Hunter and he’s scored a fair few goals for me. 

28 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Just do him. I think we gave you enough info - LOL. 

You can easily get more fodder before Futties. He won’t let you down and easily better than Hamza. Him holding and Youri B2B would work. I actually have Youri with Hunter and he’s scored a fair few goals for me. 

Completed. Well... I'll log onto console to submit the final sbc so I can see him walk out 🤣

• Like 1

On 19/05/2021 at 07:24, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Alphonso Davies in the first 85+ player pick. Alphonso Davies in the guaranteed TOTS, Alphonso Davies in the second 85+ player pick. This bloody game.

Neuer in guaranteed pack last night. Neuer in an untradeable reward pack this morning. Red Neuer. Sure there’s something in the code to make you get untradeable duplicates.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Neuer in guaranteed pack last night. Neuer in an untradeable reward pack this morning. Red Neuer. Sure there’s something in the code to make you get untradeable duplicates.

Say it every week buddy! The rare times you see people pack Red Messi/Cr7 9/10 they’ve already got untradeable variants of the cards

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Say it every week buddy! The rare times you see people pack Red Messi/Cr7 9/10 they’ve already got untradeable variants of the cards

My other options were Sabitzer and Angelino. Neither of them would get anywhere near my team. So for now I’ve got three 95 Neuers and nothing I want to put them in.

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

They need to add a setting to change the game length in squad battles as it getting boring now 

Would be nice if they had a golden goal option or once it hit say +5 goals the computer auto rage quits lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Md9 said:

They need to add a setting to change the game length in squad battles as it getting boring now 

I did Amiri, Corona, Swaps Silvers and Eredivisie (combined those two at least) over the past two days over the span of about 12 games. FML.