Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

3 hours ago, Sly said:

Still need a LW / LF to replace Sterling. 

I chopped in TOTS Wan Bissaka for 850,000 last night and got Dias and Cancelo for 870,000 combined this morning. 

64706F2E-BD00-4DB1-A201-2D45E218CC48.jpeg

DC9F908C-A809-41F4-806D-B507A03C9145.jpeg

A83E3071-C9C9-4C32-9136-C42BFF1287C0.jpeg

I mean surely there’s only 1 man that fits the bill :barnes:Dias over little Wes though 👀

Edited by dbtcity

Spunked 400k on 5k packs to test out this whole 5k pack method.... waste of time lol my club is stocked with non rare golds though which I’ll probably chop in when the league sbcs drop again to see how close I get to getting 400k back lol 

Very stressful Champs this week, started off well and went 11-5 then collapsed to 12-10 then got to 14-10 so needed to win 3 out of 6 for gold 2, lost the 1st 3 to go 14-13 and then somehow managed to battle back 3 wins to finish 17-13.

PS I now hate Kane even more than I did before his TOTS card missed so many sitters for me and hit the bar so many times.

Don’t ask me how, but I appear to have submitted my untradeable CR7 into a Laliga player pick after my web app glitched out when I used the squad builder for rare gold players and he came back as the result, even though I’ve got loads of untradeables…

Thought I’d removed and sent him back to the club, but realised I hadn’t when my main team appeared as a concept squad. FFS!:facepalm::@

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

All the packs (6 tokens) moments icon (5) and 92+ moments (7) if it’s still 18 that’s the way i think I’m heading 

yes me too, think I will do the 92+ moments (7) and the 83x25 (2) this season and the other two packs and moments next season.

2 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Eredivisie silvers selling for 4k as well, I just sold 10 Portugal and 55 Eredivisie nice easy 250k.

Yeah seen this just working my way through 😂 120 k made so far finally have some coins to waste 🙈

5 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

My 25x 83 Pack:

90 TOTS Davidson

89 TOTS Llorente (duplicate untradable)

88 TOTS Kounde

88 Kane

87 Fabinho

3 x 85's

4x 84's

13x 83's.

pretty good.

put the duplicate TOTS Llorente into the LaLiga 85+ Pick and got a choice of:

94 TOTS Casemiro

89 TOTS Llorente (Again)

87 Busquets.

I took TOTS Casemiro.

I might have smashed out the 81/82 and 84x20 packs already lol club Is looking healthier fodder wise... other than Suarez (from the 84+) and Kounde (from the 83+) no other players worthy of mentioning! Was praying for a Vazquez but no such luck... hopefully he’ll come in my red picks

4 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Finally!!! Must be pushing nearly 30 la liga player picks and I’ve got my first tots.... sir Frenkie De Jong!!! The team is starting to come together nicely.... cheeky red Vazquez and Messi then I’ll be set lol 

I bought him at the weekend and it won’t surprise you to know he’s really good!

• Like 1