Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

9 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Wow teach us 👏🏻👏🏻

There’s three methods I use.

The first is the lazy buyers. Basically buy popular cards (ideally with good chem applied) and relist with say a 20% markup. Get 100 of them on your transfer list and keep relisting throughout the day on hour cycles. You’ll get 0-3 sales per cycle and it eventually adds up. I copy what people are doing in this thread:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/564572/trading-with-golds-non-in-form-trading-low-coin-start

Then picking up SBC fodder when it’s low in price and selling when it goes up. I normally go for 85/86s where you can normally make say 5k per card. Do that with 50 cards and again it adds up. You can see on the attached graph of Ricardos card how much it fluctuates so it’s just reading the market.

Then picking up certain players with rare position changes. So for example gold Fekir with a position of CM. The CAM>CM change is expensive and you can sometimes pick them up at the price of a normal card (3k) but someone will pay a premium so you can sell for say 9k.

Thats it! Nothing complicated and not a quick fix but I’ve made about 30m doing it and probably enjoy the trading more than the game 😆

16BEF729-CA10-486F-9683-5D9A395FD741.jpeg

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

If you guys can and he fits... coutinho!!! He is unreal!

Agreed he’s brilliant all be it a bit inconsistent for me, he’ll go from being the best player I’ve ever used 1 game to missing sitters and slapping the post 3/4 times the next lol 

It blows my mind that all these top end tots cards that are out and base Neymar still feels like the best player on the game lol ... if you’ve not tried him he’ll be the best 140k you ever spend (yes that is how much he now costs 🤯)

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

It blows my mind that all these top end tots cards that are out and base Neymar still feels like the best player on the game lol ... if you’ve not tried him he’ll be the best 140k you ever spend (yes that is how much he now costs 🤯)

I have him untradable but haven’t used him much since I got hazard road to champs league card as seemed to get knocked of the ball to easy. Might give him another try 

12 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Base Mbappe is always my achilles heel. Even though i have quicker players he just seems quicker. Scores pratically every shot as well.

7 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Gameplay has been shocking today, every time I tackle the ball just  bounces back to the attacker, does this happen to anyone else? It's happened in every game I've played this weekend, just so frustrating 

Yup, happened a lot. Also had Little Wes TOTS make so many mistakes. Also a lot of games where 1-2 spams cut through me and where mega comebacks were happening (against me of course, although I won a game with 10 men after cynically cutting down the guy’s striker after a 1-2 spam and scored a winner in the 86th min). Still got to Gold 3 with 4 games left but just won more to get the 15 for swaps. 

Not that I’ve been playing... :ph34r:

Team I settled on is this I really like 4411. Mbappe is the dark side but great. Raul is fabulous and I cracked and bought Atal to replace Tello. Had him before but didn’t click. Like him now. Makelele, Youri (who bagged a hat-trick), Rooney and Puyol on the bench, along with Senior Man 

35C2E8B4-0693-4273-83BD-3AD7E0A09C72.png

9 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Bump 🙂

Assuming he’d be replacing Hamza. Why don’t you do his loan and see if he feels like a decent upgrade. Or Essien isn’t that much more and looks a bit more rounded if you wanted an Icon for chem reasons. Or depending how you have your midfield lined up ToTS Mount has always caused me problems and looks like decent value.

Appreciate that’s more options than an answer  😆

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Anyone else get sucked into doing the scam 83x5 pack? I got that Baku along with an 85, 84 and 2 83s

Stayed away from this as it would be the last of my fodder so glad I did now 🙈

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Bump 🙂

So have you started him or just that’s the coins it would take to finish him? I’ve got him and he’s been good bit to be honest Kante still better unfortunately. Kante’s agility and speed is better, Makelele stronger and he’s actually pooped up with a few goals for me. Both better than the Hamza you have now. 

At this point, he’s not quite up to the power curve and it doesn’t look like you need him for chem. If you can do him for free and it’s for sentimental reasons, then do it. Otherwise hold off and use fodder for maybe Essien. 

As @brookfoxsaid, try his loan. Out of the icons I’ve done (PIMs of Makelele, Puyol, Nedved, Del P, Kluivert, Wright and now Raul, plus Prime Barnes), only Nedved and Raul are in my team. Raul is almost same as Makelele, and awesome. For icons, I’ve done a lot because of personal connections, also did the more affordable ones too!