Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

58 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I did Amiri, Corona, Swaps Silvers and Eredivisie (combined those two at least) over the past two days over the span of about 12 games. FML. 

I am just doing the eredivisie one now for the 3rs token to do the last pack from swaps then I am not doing any more of them 😂 just seems to go on for ever never used to mind doing squad battles either just seems effort now 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Do I try and do Tapsoba before he expires or do people think someone better will come in? I’m not super sold on Neuer yet so he might be a waste but he seems pretty bad ass 

Do it, slightly better stats than TOTS Varane. Just need to make sure you have players to link him with.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Do it, slightly better stats than TOTS Varane. Just need to make sure you have players to link him with.

I did him for 28k.  recycled my TOTS Neuer into him and did a load of 81+ as well. Just had to buy a cheeky Keylor Navas to do the 86 squad as I didn’t want to give up anyone that high. 

I did crack and pay 54k for Hradecky but he’s back to 60k right now (but will crash I’m sure once Tapsoba expires). 

I don’t see any decent Serie A defenders coming available that would fit my team so went for it. Pairing him with little Wes at the back. I did Zagadou but kind of regret that! He’s not great! 

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Do I try and do Tapsoba before he expires or do people think someone better will come in? I’m not super sold on Neuer yet so he might be a waste but he seems pretty bad ass 

I’m loving him and he seems to be doing well for me 👀😂🙌🏻

my team seems to change massively after every different league tots drops lol 

I did Mbabu last night even though I can’t really fit him in but I was in the zone and before I knew it I’d completed him lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I’m loving him and he seems to be doing well for me 👀😂🙌🏻

my team seems to change massively after every different league tots drops lol 

I did Mbabu last night even though I can’t really fit him in but I was in the zone and before I knew it I’d completed him lol 

Tapsoba kicked my ass when we played the other day! I looked at Bundes right backs but Ricky P is doing the biz!

Rooney back in the team now too. He’s ousted TOTS Valverde, FB Renato and TOTS Youri again. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I did him for 28k.  recycled my TOTS Neuer into him and did a load of 81+ as well. Just had to buy a cheeky Keylor Navas to do the 86 squad as I didn’t want to give up anyone that high. 

I did crack and pay 54k for Hradecky but he’s back to 60k right now (but will crash I’m sure once Tapsoba expires). 

I don’t see any decent Serie A defenders coming available that would fit my team so went for it. Pairing him with little Wes at the back. I did Zagadou but kind of regret that! He’s not great! 

I played ten games in champs last night and I’m 5-5. Usually after 10 I’m 3-7 so I’m gonna put the difference down to Tapsoba and Essien. Thinking of bringing moments Schmeichel back though instead of Red Neuer.

25 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I played ten games in champs last night and I’m 5-5. Usually after 10 I’m 3-7 so I’m gonna put the difference down to Tapsoba and Essien. Thinking of bringing moments Schmeichel back though instead of Red Neuer.

A call I’ll never make lol ol Peter is on the fodder block for me he’s simply put the worst keeper I’ve ever used whilst my Red Neuer looks so pretty lol 

6 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

6-4 from my first 10! Tapsoba and Fofana but played Zagadou in the last game as Wes got a red (I was playing a d**khead) and he was awesome. HL Hradecky in goal, he’s also fantastic (for a FIFA goalie) and I don’t feel ripped off paying 52k for him. 

22 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

6-4 from my first 10! Tapsoba and Fofana but played Zagadou in the last game as Wes got a red (I was playing a d**khead) and he was awesome. HL Hradecky in goal, he’s also fantastic (for a FIFA goalie) and I don’t feel ripped off paying 52k for him. 

Ended up 8-7 after 15, then lost six in a row. Think I’m back to 12-13 now. Tapsoba is very good though. 

Just bottled gold 2 for the 1st time ever, was 15-9 last night needed to win 2 out of 6 but decided to leave them for the morning with the extension, big mistake lost 5 of the 6 to finish 16-14, my red picks from gold 2 have been awful anyway.

On 23/05/2021 at 06:23, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Ended up 8-7 after 15, then lost six in a row. Think I’m back to 12-13 now. Tapsoba is very good though. 

Ended up usual G3 but was 10-6 and then 11-8 but then couldn’t buy a win. Got 12th win with 6 games remaining and then lost next 2 before winning 2. Gave away my last 2 games as I’d already gone over the rivals limit, as I’d played 10 before going into WL.

Horrible weekend overall (notwithstanding City yesterday!),especially as the Mrs lost it with me for playing! Next weekend is a miss as off to a wedding. I’m sure with TOTS Mbappe and Neymar up for grabs, it will be a nightmare so glad to miss. Need to do some making up on the domestic front. 

Might do Caicedo for fodder but that’s it. Maybe finish the swaps too (well  squad battles and potentially rivals). Not sure the sweat is in me for the others. 

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Ended up usual G3 but was 10-6 and then 11-8 but then couldn’t buy a win. Got 12th win with 6 games remaining and then lost next 2 before winning 2. Gave away my last 2 games as I’d already gone over the rivals limit, as I’d played 10 before going into WL.

Horrible weekend overall (notwithstanding City yesterday!),especially as the Mrs lost it with me for playing! Next weekend is a miss as off to a wedding. I’m sure with TOTS Mbappe and Neymar up for grabs, it will be a nightmare so glad to miss. Need to do some making up on the domestic front. 

Might do Caicedo for fodder but that’s it. Maybe finish the swaps too (well  squad battles and potentially rivals). Not sure the sweat is in me for the others. 

I got gold 3 with my final game. Went from 8-7 to lose six in a row, win five, lose three, and then won the final game but it was a horrible match. My opponent had nine men and took me to extra time.

8 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I got gold 3 with my final game. Went from 8-7 to lose six in a row, win five, lose three, and then won the final game but it was a horrible match. My opponent had nine men and took me to extra time.

Sounds like my WL. I also played a guy who quit after 8 mins after he committed a professional foul and got a red card. No win for me but didn’t cost me a fake. he obviously lost a game by doing that so it really triggered me and it started my losing streak. Any quit should cost you an L and give the W. Just spite made him quit. 

8 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Check out the squad battles glitch on YouTube if you’re not already using it. 

Will defo need to check this out very bored of playing squad battles now days so hopefully will help