Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

7 hours ago, Md9 said:

Will defo need to check this out very bored of playing squad battles now days so hopefully will help 

At least the Anthony / Caicedo ones are a little variety. I’m trying to combine the two. It’s as if the CPU knows I’m trying desperately to score with my Serie A player and blocks everything!! 

11 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I got him from a rare mega pack and used him for 1 game, in which I drew 5-5.

Went right back into another SBC lol

Yeah he will be going back into one as I doubt I’ll use him. I have been using ederson all the way through now tried Alison he was rubbish and oblak was the same so haven’t changed my keeper since 🙈

8 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

At least the Anthony / Caicedo ones are a little variety. I’m trying to combine the two. It’s as if the CPU knows I’m trying desperately to score with my Serie A player and blocks everything!! 

Yeah that is happening with me at the min as all my serie a players are so slow as well so don’t get many chances with them 😂

7 hours ago, Md9 said:

Yeah that is happening with me at the min as all my serie a players are so slow as well so don’t get many chances with them 😂

I justo have to get a few more goals and wins for Caicedo and then 3 more games with 4* weak foot for Anthony. Can pretty much do that with any squad now, so will do the UCL swaps next at the same time. 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

I justo have to get a few more goals and wins for Caicedo and then 3 more games with 4* weak foot for Anthony. Can pretty much do that with any squad now, so will do the UCL swaps next at the same time. 

I have 5 for wins to do caicedo then that’s done and then look at the Anthony one. Still have the 84 pack to claim from the swaps just waiting and hoping for any prem tots to come back around 

Ok, share your fut champs rewards… 

Gold 3:

of note I had choice of Malen or De Paul for first pick. Went De Paul for 93 and still have some Serie A to do. 

second pick I had Koopmeijers or Muriel. Went Muriel. Not bad. 

should I have got Malen? I’m not too bothered, he wouldn’t have started and may have been bench. Helps on my road to Drogba or let’s see how Ligue 1 shapes out… 

1 hour ago, stu said:

Cuadrado and de Vrij in reds, Muriel in guaranteed, which is a nice link to Cuadrado. 

Nothing of note from packs.

Snap... absolutely fvck all from my actual packs as per usual though! It’s getting to the point where I think I’m going to save my packs till the following day as I’m convinced those rats nerf packs on rewards day lol... 50k rare player packs have to be thee worst packs in the game the game though! 

21 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Snap... absolutely fvck all from my actual packs as per usual though! It’s getting to the point where I think I’m going to save my packs till the following day as I’m convinced those rats nerf packs on rewards day lol... 50k rare player packs have to be thee worst packs in the game the game though! 

Not just today. This was what I got from an “ULTIMATE” PACK the other day for my rivals milestone. Pain! 

2D57E4AF-3F3A-40E4-8FA7-E8833792E065.jpeg

• Sad 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Not just today. This was what I got from an “ULTIMATE” PACK the other day for my rivals milestone. Pain! 

2D57E4AF-3F3A-40E4-8FA7-E8833792E065.jpeg

It’s wild I swear every other year is just a sea of Blues in packs... I barely hit anything now a days! That being said I opened 4 45k packs with coins earlier and got 2 walk outs followed by a walkout (Ramos) from the rare pack from the Walker Sbc 

Laaads I thought I’d done it... Ligue 1 prime players pack from level 27 of the season pass... Tots... French... St.... Ben Yedder lol I won’t complain as he looks insane but maaaan I thought it was Mbappe lol also had tots Paqueta in the pack as well 😱

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Laaads I thought I’d done it... Ligue 1 prime players pack from level 27 of the season pass... Tots... French... St.... Ben Yedder lol I won’t complain as he looks insane but maaaan I thought it was Mbappe lol also had tots Paqueta in the pack as well 😱

I’ve got an 89 special Ben Yedder, I think it’s a headliner. Absolutely bobs all over the Mbappe I’ve got.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’ve got an 89 special Ben Yedder, I think it’s a headliner. Absolutely bobs all over the Mbappe I’ve got.

I’ve played a few games with him through doing the Kimpembe obj along with a few champs games and it’s safe to say he’s absolutely ridiculous! Only slight down side is his 83 stamina

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

Has anyone got a decent keeper that doesn’t let every shot across him in?! Or shall I just accept that they’re all meh and stop getting frustrated that ToTY Neuer can’t save things that I could!

Not much good to you now but I’ve just switched from tots Neuer (who I didn’t mind) to Tots Courtois and he’s been unreal! I really liked his nif at the start of the game as well so if you can fit him in it might be worth a shot! Same goes for rttf Oblak (I’ve not tried his tots) he was 1 of the best keepers I’ve used when I had him a few months back! Tots Ederson is also brilliant

3 hours ago, brookfox said:

Has anyone got a decent keeper that doesn’t let every shot across him in?! Or shall I just accept that they’re all meh and stop getting frustrated that ToTY Neuer can’t save things that I could!

Literally every keeper in this game is crap, the fact that 82 rated pope is better than most tots says it all

4 hours ago, brookfox said:

If you are playing Bundes defenders then Hradecky has been decent (relatively!) for me. 

played a guy yesterday and he had PIM Schmeichel. Nothing special but every time I went in the box he just charged me. It was pretty frustrating, especially as he was a drop back through baller with Red TOTS CR7 up top.