Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Is youri useable 

I like him not the fastest player but his passing has been really good for me so far prefer using him to gundogan.

his corners have been pretty good to. Just depends on who you have really as I am sure you may have better 

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

I had a weekend league meltdown and bought son for 2m barnes for 700 k and Moura FB for 680k.... I thought there price would've gone down and tbh the game is kind of dead so I'm not bothered, but thanks to you I've just seen I can make like 700k profit lol

You're welcome... I take a 20% cut for my services lol 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Thefoxman said:

How much did that cost you? Surely you used some gdp?

Spent £15.99 at the start of the game which £15 was claimed back thanks to a poster on here (maybe Ashley?)  Had great pack luck thats all plus ive learnt how to make money on the transfer market for the first time.

22 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Lads don’t sleep on Soucek if you can fit him in your team the guy is an absolute beast in the middle of the park at cdm/cm

Ha Ha …… After a dodgy start, he’s doing okay for me. 

17 minutes ago, Sly said:

I’ve spent nothing on this FIFA. 

It feels easier to make a decent team though.

Agree with this. Seems the prices dropped quickly this year on the better players. You can pick up a 93 icon Van Basten for under 150k.

HL Mahrez getting another upgrade :D 

Played against another Leicester fan yesterday on WL (they had the badge, and 88 Vardy and Mahrez up front) and they scored first with Vardy and did the flapping eagle celebration, which gave me a good giggle. I managed to win 4 - 1 in the end (3 goals with Vardy, and 1 with Kaka) and returned the eagle for every Vardy goal lol

I'm also fairly close to getting a decent Leicester XI

TOTS Vardy (93), HL Mahrez (90), TOTS Tielemans (90) TOTS Fofana (89), FS Barnes (88), FB Choudhury (87), POTM Iheanacho (86)  IF Kasper (86)  (though I sometimes cheat with Peter Schmeichel).

Do also have MOTM Chilwell (86), IF Soyuncu (85) and Red Picks Maddison (86) and N'didi (86) from FUT champs, though most of them are too far behind the powercurve now. I'm stacked in midfield, but defense is an issue, with only Fofana really being up to scratch.

Really wish I'd got the LW Harvey Barnes to balance out my RW Mahrez. Could also do with that WhatIf Ricardo, but I'm broke :nono:

Followed @Charl91 instructions a bit more carefully and tried to lose my first 10... ended up getting 2 free wins as to my amazement there’s quite a few people that are also trying to lose their first set of games (I came across 3/10)

Currently sat 11/8 and I’ve got to say as scummy as it is my WL has been as stress free as you’re ever likely to get! Usually every game is a total sweat fest and grind but I’ve only had 1 game that’s been like that so far... que the last few games being a total grind lol 

On another note get Isak done 😱 ive only been using him as a super sub so on 5 chem but even so he’s been nothing short of broken 

Still need a LW / LF to replace Sterling. 

I chopped in TOTS Wan Bissaka for 850,000 last night and got Dias and Cancelo for 870,000 combined this morning. 

64706F2E-BD00-4DB1-A201-2D45E218CC48.jpeg

DC9F908C-A809-41F4-806D-B507A03C9145.jpeg

A83E3071-C9C9-4C32-9136-C42BFF1287C0.jpeg

6 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Followed @Charl91 instructions a bit more carefully and tried to lose my first 10... ended up getting 2 free wins as to my amazement there’s quite a few people that are also trying to lose their first set of games (I came across 3/10)

Currently sat 11/8 and I’ve got to say as scummy as it is my WL has been as stress free as you’re ever likely to get! Usually every game is a total sweat fest and grind but I’ve only had 1 game that’s been like that so far... que the last few games being a total grind lol 

On another note get Isak done 😱 ive only been using him as a super sub so on 5 chem but even so he’s been nothing short of broken 

It does make me feel like a bit of a dick, but it saves so much time and makes WL much more bearable. The best thing is last week I had 4 people message me to say thank you for gifting them wins lol  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Charl91 said:

It does make me feel like a bit of a dick, but it saves so much time and makes WL much more bearable. The best thing is last week I had 4 people message me to say thank you for gifting them wins lol  

Not all heros wear capes lol it’s the 1s that keep scoring I guess so they can screen shot it to show their mates whilst at the same time making a 15 min game take about 30 lol