Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

13 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Finally!!! Must be pushing nearly 30 la liga player picks and I’ve got my first tots.... sir Frenkie De Jong!!! The team is starting to come together nicely.... cheeky red Vazquez and Messi then I’ll be set lol 

Just got Vazquez from the 83+ 25pack😀

• Like 1

Just can’t cope with through balls in rivals at the min just cut my defence open every time and it’s getting boring now 🙈 close to div 8 from div 6 as well for the first time in a long while 

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Just can’t cope with through balls in rivals at the min just cut my defence open every time and it’s getting boring now 🙈 close to div 8 from div 6 as well for the first time in a long while 

I’ve found since dropping my width for defending from 6 to 3 I’m doing a lot better against through balls! I guess making your team as compact as possible is the way to go!

I also imagine rivals will be rough for a few weeks due to people self relegating themselves for swaps before trying to get back up the divisions 

Edited by dbtcity

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I’ve found since dropping my width for defending from 6 to 3 I’m doing a lot better against through balls! I guess making your team as compact as possible is the way to go!

I also imagine rivals will be rough for a few weeks due to people self relegating themselves for swaps before trying to get back up the divisions 

I think my width is as narrow as I can 😂 defo feels like a lot of people self relegating again so will be a struggle to get back up to 6 again 

Just did 49x LaLiga Player Picks and got:

94 TOTS Casemiro (duplicate untradable)

92 TOTS Vazquez 

91 TOTS Navas

90 TOTS Moreno x2

89 Courtois

88 Hazard

87 Griezmann

86 Pique

86 Carvajal

86 Silva

85 Koke x4

4x 84's

12x 83's

9x 82's

6x 81's

3x 80's

I used one of the Moreno and Koke duplicates to do the 85+ player pick and got 88 Kroos

I then used the duplicate Casemiro and the other Moreno in the guaranteed TOTS SBC and got a duplicate TOTS Vazquez who I used in the final 87 squad to complete FB Coutinho.

I will see what I get from my red picks and rewards tomorrow and hopefully complete FB Pique and TOTS Courtois.

Kounde from red picks (only played up to Silver 1 this week - the servers were unplayable for me so I cba).

Did the 85+ player pick though and got the choice of Jordi Alba or Carrasco. Tough call but took Carrasco - can link him to Tielemans, which is nice.

Packed tots navas from rare mega pack from silver stars and then a french Rb 88 rated tots from the 83plus pack so did the la liga pick.... duplicate navas as the best 🙈

the did a sbc of one of the league and hit ghazzel for the third time 😂

So pissing about the picks yesterday, did about 10... half way through I opened a pack which contained tots Carrasco and oblak! Couldn't believe it, I took Carrasco as I needed a winger, lo and behold in the next pack I open is Oblak, unreal lucklol

• Haha 2