Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

34 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I'm getting FUT withdrawal symptoms already but I feel so less stressed without it lol Did the party bag on my app and got Record breaker Silva. Not much used to my team mind. Has anyone done that story Bellerin card? Stats aren't great but he is a nightmare against me.

I was the same had about 2 weeks cold Turkey without any Fifa when the ps5 dropped but I’ve been slowly but surely getting dragged back in... still kept strong with fut champs though haven’t touched that in about 6 weeks and it feels good! Just been grinding out objectives and a few sb games which had been totally stress free

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Yeah I have no doubt that will happen as I am not good at defending 🙈 3 games in a row last night was 3-0 down at half time took bale and Werner off put Mahrez and mertens on and managed to scrape a win to get there

I don’t know if I necessarily believe in results being predetermined in this but it definitely feels like it sometimes. It’s a great feeling to come back from the dead. 

43 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Are the prices likely to get any better before toty or is it Worth just selling van dyke now for 200k? 

personally I would sell now... well on Friday when prices are the the highest because of weekend league. Van Dyke will get a toty card but Im certain his regular gold card will still drop by about 20-30k

20 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

personally I would sell now... well on Friday when prices are the the highest because of weekend league. Van Dyke will get a toty card but Im certain his regular gold card will still drop by about 20-30k

Thanks. Is it likely to be much more on Friday before weekend league? 

7 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Has anyone done the objective for free kicks yet? I still haven’t scored a single one. Doing my head in.

Yeah it didn't take me long at all once I found a good free kick taker. Didn't score one free kick in months with Dybala but once I started using rulebreaker Calhanoglu he's been deadly.

13 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Has anyone done the objective for free kicks yet? I still haven’t scored a single one. Doing my head in.

Is this the one from the other week? Just play a friendly against your self just to get it done won’t take to long 

9 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Cant even imagine that.

Well done!

Cheers mate.

I've had to go with meta players to achieve it, I'm currently running this in game. Been pretty lucky packed Rashford, Mbappe Mattiaus in untradeable packs.

Also found being aggressive and playing a high line can help, majority of games I play 7 depth now.

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 12.02.17.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Cheers mate.

I've had to go with meta players to achieve it, I'm currently running this in game. Been pretty lucky packed Rashford, Mbappe Mattiaus in untradeable packs.

Also found being aggressive and playing a high line can help, majority of games I play 7 depth now.

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 12.02.17.png

how do you find bruno fernaaaaanj?

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

how do you find bruno fernaaaaanj?

lol

I like him, good box to box CM can defend and score goals, decent at set peices and 99 stamina is alway good as I like to press teams.

Not sure how he's IF compares to he's POTM, I had a lot of fodder so thought he POTM would be worth it as he will probley be decent to the get to the TOTS phase of the game.

With using fodder he only cost me about 300k to do.