Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

2020/21 Premier League Fixtures

45 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

**** me am I going to have to listen to Ian stringer in 2020? This really is the darkest timeline

Really can't stand the thought of listening to Stringer's smug voice. The only other option would be to find an illegal live stream on something like twitter which of course none of us will do.

6 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

**** me am I going to have to listen to Ian stringer in 2020? This really is the darkest timeline

I can't get Radio Leicester match coverage :clap:

I listened to the club commentary on a cup game last session, that was painful. 

An interesting view on our fixture list is to estimate when fans might be let back into stadiums and consider which of our earlier fixtures (especially away games) might have seen a significant effect either way if a crowd was present. 

For example, our opening day trip to The Hawthorns would clearly have been a lot tougher if it was being played in front of a capacity crowd. 

Conversely our trip to the Eithad two weeks later will probably be the closest thing we will come to experiencing a normal crowd experience before fans are actually let back in. 

The Leeds game falls at an interesting spot - 31st October - because I have seen October muted as a potential return date for fans to stadia. You'd have to think it's one of our trips out of the 19 we'll have to make where we would benefit more from playing with no supporters in the stadium.

On the flip side... I think we'll certainly miss not having fans for the Burnley game, i.e. our first home game. It's just the sort of game where having a majority of 30,000 people roar you on would be so useful, even if it is just to drown out the sound of Dyche's voice. 

But lets just hope that full capacity crowd's are back come Boxing Day and the visit of Harry Maguire (assuming bail conditions allow :ph34r:) and co - because of course that would mean things are close enough to normal for everyone to enjoy a decent Christmas and look forward to the start of a fresh new year that couldn't possibly be as bad as the one that's just past... could it?

Edited by DJ Barry Hammond

3 minutes ago, Frost said:

I've had the LCFC fixtures synced to my phone calendar for the last few seasons but I can't remember if it's automatically added each season or I need to download the eCalendar thing? Any ideas?

I had to sync it again for this season. 

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Apart from March it's one 'top 6' side every month. On occasion 2 (Dec, Feb, May).

Not sure if it's better having them spread out or bunched up at some parts of the season (like West Ham and Fulham have).

spread out surely as if you lose one you can bounce back the next game having 2/3+ in a row would kill any momentum 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Frost said:

I've had the LCFC fixtures synced to my phone calendar for the last few seasons but I can't remember if it's automatically added each season or I need to download the eCalendar thing? Any ideas?

Mine updated automatically. It might depend on the calendar you are using though.