Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

2020/21 Premier League Fixtures

20 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Tell you what we really need some points early doors some very winnable games there.

My thoughts too, and boy do we need them. Given our current form I think we are likely to drop points in a number of those fixtures, but say we started with the fixtures we got when Shakespeare was in charge... we'd be in big trouble. West Brom should be a good game - not only do we usually do well there, but Billic's style probably works to our favour as they are more open and expansive than before and not so good at the back. So hopefully we will have a decent tally of points after the first 5 games. My big fear for the season is we start slow and are bottom quarter of the table after 10 games with a fixture pile-up.

I think we are absolutely desperate for a new first team player of some kind though! Our current squad looked like they were totally and utterly drained of energy by the end and we will have Evans suspended for the first 3 games. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Fulham A midweek again though. 

Few seasons back( dreadful 1-1)

I went to Newcastle away a few months before by fast train from Peterborough, and Fulham took me longer door to door in rush hour by train.

considering I’m quite a bit nearer to London.Just made the last train home.

22 minutes ago, Manini said:

Jamie Vardy is currently sat with his head in his hands - what is the actual point of him scoring at his favourite end at the Hawthorns if he hasn’t got his best mate in the corner to go and wind up afterwards? Null and void it. 

We need to campaign for special dispensation for that bloke in the grey hoody who's always in that corner to attend.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Why didn’t they put Man Utd and Man City against each other on the 1st game week being as they were both missing it ? 

Big 6 teams can choose to have extra weeks rest. 

2 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

We need to campaign for special dispensation for that bloke in the grey hoody who's always in that corner to attend.

Him, the absolutely massive bellied bloke with the g-star hat and body warmer on (hottest day of the year as well the turd) who sits in the kop at Bramall Lane and the old geezer who was flicking the V at him at Selhurst Park respectively. 

I swear every season we have a stinking last few games.

Utd and Chelsea away in 15/16.

Arsenal home, Spurs away Last 2 in 17/18

City away, Chelsea home last 2 18/19

Spurs away , Man Utd home 19/20

Man Utd away, Chelsea away, Spurs home 20/21.

like seriously, is that possible that 5/6 seasons we’ve had at least 2 top 6 opponents in our last 3 games!? Crazy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I swear every season we have a stinking last few games.

Utd and Chelsea away in 15/16.

Arsenal home, Spurs away Last 2 in 17/18

City away, Chelsea home last 2 18/19

Spurs away , Man Utd home 19/20

Man Utd away, Chelsea away, Spurs home 20/21.

like seriously, is that possible that 5/6 seasons we’ve had at least 2 top 6 opponents in our last 3 games!? Crazy.

Stinking end to the season isn’t it? Could see a similar ‘all hope ends here’ coda as we had this season.

But one of the challenges we have to rise to next season is our points gained from the big 6.   Nine last year was woeful. We were in the bottom half for results v the big 6. And we got 2, yes just two points from the 8 games against the teams that finished above us!

Tactical naivety? Overconfidence? Inferiority complex? Possibly some of each in different fixtures. It’s an area we have to do better in, and we should be getting 12-14points from those 12 games.

Incidentally, we got 17 from those fixtures in the title winning season.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter who we get and when we get them..  we still need to play them and plan for when they come.   We are Leicester, we won when we shouldn't and lose when we should.   That is why we love and follow Leicester tight........

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

If it makes you feel better pointing that out, fine. I've written a whole 2 posts on the subject. The thread will be dominated by conspiracy rubbish with zero evidence. 

I don’t mean just in this thread. I mean in transfer threads, general threads and all sorts.

I know I don’t add much when I leave daft comments trying to add a laugh so accusations could be aimed re my posts either but all I’m saying is it’s probably not wise to moan about people moaning when you often moan at exactly that. 

And now I’m moaning at you moaning at people moaning. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Fans will be attending games before Christmas, some of you are mad if you think we aren't attending games for the whole of next season.

It's predicted we'll be able to be in before Christmas, but that's under the assumption the R0 doesn't increase dramatically. The big telling point will be the return of Univeristies and the winter months, where a potential rise is suggested. 

You're mad if you think anything is assured in the current climate 

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

It's predicted we'll be able to be in before Christmas, but that's under the assumption the R0 doesn't increase dramatically. The big telling point will be the return of Univeristies and the winter months, where a potential rise is suggested. 

You're mad if you think anything is assured in the current climate 

We will see.

Fans will be attending games next season:thumbup: