Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

2020/21 Premier League Fixtures

One of, if not the best away day of the season gone up in dust. Classic.

Still, I'm all up for a miserable trek to Newcastle in New Year, and a spring trip to the West Ham cauldron instead. :rolleyes:  Plenty of other good away days in jeopardy to be moved to Sunday/midweek due to our Europa involvement and cup game scheduling.

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

All I read is you moaning at other people moaning so you are just as predictable.

If it makes you feel better pointing that out, fine. I've written a whole 2 posts on the subject. The thread will be dominated by conspiracy rubbish with zero evidence. 

After last seasons finish every game looks difficult but they seem reasonably spread out, apart from the last 3 games. Hope we're not relying on them games for anything. October to December are going to be ridiculous. 

Normally want to avoid a newly promoted side on first day, but without fans it might mitigate a bit of that. 

10 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Can't help but feel like we're not going to be able to go to any of these and it's sucked the life out, strange feeling.

It is...

Plus the fact I think we'll struggle this season.

No sign of any major signings on the horizon...

We're doomed!!..dooommmmeddd!!