Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Bertrand Traore

On 11/08/2020 at 11:08, Dahnsouff said:

image.png.ad144c96ad08ed1fe576ac1c687411d9.png

What has he done to his knee??? :unsure:

Have to wonder if he is even going to come back anywhere like what he was if he is not back after 280 days

edit: seems its "meniscus cartilage in his knee."

I damaged mine last June, along with tearing the MCL. 

16 months later I played football this week, after physio and taking up running every other day, so I’m fitter than I was before. 

Anyway, long story short ......... I felt like I had the agility and turning pace of the titanic. It’s done. 

Edited by Sly
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sly said:

I damaged mine last June, along with tearing the MCL. 

16 months later I played football this week, after physio and taking up running every other day, so I’m fitter than I was before. 

Anyway, long story short ......... I felt like I had the agility and turning pace of the titanic. It’s done. 

I did the same many years ago playing rugby, my rugby career was effectively over at the age of 21.

Granted, I didn't have "world class" surgeons to operate on me but it's a nasty injury and something that you never really recover from. Running in straight lines is fine. Turning, twisting and anything side to side means, as you say, you're as agile as an oil tanker. 

I'm also left with a click, more often than not, every step I take going upstairs :thumbdown:

I still play 5 aside, but I rely now on my stocky frame to bully my way around the pitch rather than speed and agility :D

33 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I did the same many years ago playing rugby, my rugby career was effectively over at the age of 21.

Granted, I didn't have "world class" surgeons to operate on me but it's a nasty injury and something that you never really recover from. Running in straight lines is fine. Turning, twisting and anything side to side means, as you say, you're as agile as an oil tanker. 

I'm also left with a click, more often than not, every step I take going upstairs :thumbdown:

I still play 5 aside, but I rely now on my stocky frame to bully my way around the pitch rather than speed and agility :D

I have the same click on the stairs from dislocating my knee. Doesn’t hurt and can’t feel it I can just here it! Strange! Agree on the turning though, gone from Ford ka turning circle to a transit towing a caravan turning circle. Horrible

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

I’d already do the ACL in the same knee, so it’s a right mess. I’ll have to adapt my game to resemble GTF! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Comes in to read update on potential new signing and reads about FoxesTalk members’ 5-a-side injuries 

image.gif.b2cf96937722c1828774354ea5dc8a33.gif

Sorry about that! We went a little off topic! ..... shocking for Foxestalk I know. 

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...