Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

Guest Ali Seyyah

I quote a young talent  (eeh thats not secret big clubs already knows him  and Leicester may be knew :

Man Utd, Barcelona and Man City 'track Turkish teenager Omer Faruk Beyaz

A number of major European clubs have been tracking 16-year-old sensation Omer Faruk Beyaz - even though the teenager is yet to make an appearance for Fenerbahce

Barcelona , Juventus and Inter Milan are all interested in purchasing the 16-year-old - but it's Manchester United and Manchester City who could be the ones to clinch the deal, according to a report from Fotospor , as the two Manchester sides have increased their scouting network in Turkey.

The attacking midfielder's contract will expire in June 2021, while his club are hoping they don't endure another ‘Merih Demiral case’ in which a promising talent in the academy is snatched away by a larger club.

0_GettyImages-1084946364.jpg
Omer Faruk Beyaz (second from right) celebrates after scoring for Turkey against Spain (Image: Anadolu Agency/Getty Images)

47 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Italians are more helpful people than French.. English are better helpful than French but not as much as Italians . Sarcasm is surname of Franks. English jokes are clever and has sense of humor. They easily catch funny things events or contradictions. I think they are more clever than French .. But French and Italian likes and more succesful arts much more than English. English literature and science are far much better so that they made Industry revoluation. .  Maybe becuase of they eats fish and chips so much 😁

Sauce?

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

@Ali Seyyah very knowledgeable,

maybe you could start a Turkish talent thread and a scout from the club might be checking foxestalk whilst having a pony and stumble on some of your suggested players for the future.

😀

Without further clarification, this may irreversibly change Ali's opinion of the English.

Edited by turtmcfly

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Why? @urban.spaceman has been spamming more pointless shit than you for years and we've never managed to get him to stop so you might as well carry on. 

@Ali Seyyah it’s true mate, I have.

It’s a terrible affliction but everyone on here is kind and tolerant enough. I’m seeking help. 

• Haha 1

The passionate support of Ali towards his countrymen brings back fond memories.

tenor.gif

Just a note, I disagree on English humor being easy to understand for the non-english. I remember being confused about some posts on the jokes/funny pictures thread but I do get it now (maybe). It's part sarcasm, part references, and part inside jokes between posters here. 

2 hours ago, Ali Seyyah said:

I quote a young talent  (eeh thats not secret big clubs already knows him  and Leicester may be knew :

Man Utd, Barcelona and Man City 'track Turkish teenager Omer Faruk Beyaz

A number of major European clubs have been tracking 16-year-old sensation Omer Faruk Beyaz - even though the teenager is yet to make an appearance for Fenerbahce

Barcelona , Juventus and Inter Milan are all interested in purchasing the 16-year-old - but it's Manchester United and Manchester City who could be the ones to clinch the deal, according to a report from Fotospor , as the two Manchester sides have increased their scouting network in Turkey.

The attacking midfielder's contract will expire in June 2021, while his club are hoping they don't endure another ‘Merih Demiral case’ in which a promising talent in the academy is snatched away by a larger club.

0_GettyImages-1084946364.jpg

Omer Faruk Beyaz (second from right) celebrates after scoring for Turkey against Spain (Image: Anadolu Agency/Getty Images)

And what? I thought i would ask as no one else has..  No doubt we will pick him up in the January window after speaking to Cags and Under..  

1 hour ago, the fox said:

The passionate support of Ali towards his countrymen brings back fond memories.

Glad to see you’ve stuck around :)

I remember there was another active Algerian poster on here (can’t remember his name) who vanished after Riyad was sold, even though he specifically said he wouldn’t :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Ali Seyyah
7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Pft. 

He is very good. Big strong man but fast .. soft touch to ball. quickly decide.. whoever can transfer him that would big deal .. He can play in English National Team for years..

Guest Ali Seyyah
9 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Yep our  fish n chip shops are Technical marvels. Our Industrial Revolution was built on the Backbone of fish n chips & pie shops....

Plus Our Art Theaters & museums buildings  look like pie crusts...

really..🤓 like  Germans has designed beetle patatoes  shape and beer color