Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

5 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

I like British people so much, they're so cool about language. They're not like French people for example. Even if you did screw up grammatically they always say like "it's okay, we're understand each other, that's not a problem" kind things. 

My English is not good either but every English person help me every time I screw up and says okay. Also folks in there so great, this is why I love Leicester City and it's fans and actually feel proud to consider myself to one of them.

Welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Since '95...I doubt it.

My family were born and raised in market harborough. I'm a born and bred foxes fan with the youngest a Liverpool fan, oldest a man u fan and my dad a Chelsea fan. I've been to all of those grounds for matches many times over. They havent been to neither of their own football teams City's let alone stadium's.

5 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

My family were born and raised in market harborough. I'm a born and bred foxes fan with the youngest a Liverpool fan, oldest a man u fan and my dad a Chelsea fan. I've been to all of those grounds for matches many times over. They havent been to neither of their own football teams City's let alone stadium's.

Well I do hope your post was tongue-in-cheek, some of us forrins have allegiance to a club and county we weren't born, but lived in. Rain or shine.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

I like British people so much, they're so cool about language. They're not like French people for example. Even if you did screw up grammatically they always say like "it's okay, we're understand each other, that's not a problem" kind things. 

My English is not good either but every English person help me every time I screw up and says okay. Also folks in there so great, this is why I love Leicester City and it's fans and actually feel proud to consider myself to one of them.

Welcome and great name by the way - do you actually have a red beard?

Guest Ali Seyyah
15 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Yes they are. They never criticise me  for my English like Turks did. English people could easily do this but they do not want to do . (Many thanks for that ) They never looking at me from above . 

5 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Hahahaha was gonna say, Ali's definitely more easy to understand

Too Bloody right...!!!

At least I have broken through & started to civilise the afflicted & unimaginative, on the marvellous flexability of the pure English language...:yesyes:...:yahoo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Ali Seyyah
28 minutes ago, Fox1970 said:

Perhaps one of our Turkish correspondents can confirm how we pronounce this (soon to be) new dude.

I'm going for Chengiz Oonder ???

pronounciation Jaen-Geez  Oun-der...

Jaen Like beginning of Jan(uary) ....

Geez :   G like beginning of G-ordon... E like beginning of  i- ncredible .. z Turkish is the same pronuncation with English z-ero

consonant U  like saying y- ou but without y ... 

In Turkey fans friends and later Roma fans called him  Cengo .  If LEI fans like this nickname may prefer as well . That's much easy. 

Cengo pronunced Jaen-go .. Like Jan (uary) / go the same in English  : go 

Cengiz  means  : fearless , strong, brave person (Cengo means the same )  Like andy -andrew..cengo is not formal  but sincere he likes this nickname.

Edited by Ali Seyyah