Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

Not just any Turk, he's actually one of Cags best mates in the Turkey squad isn't he? 

Like people talked about Slimani being signed to keep Riyad happy but I'm not sure there's ever any evidence they get on, Riyad was already pretty close friends with Kante, no? 

Where as I'm sure I've seen Cags and Under actually holiday together and stuff? 

• Like 4

No longer involved in Romas deal with Napoli for Milik so if we did go for him it makes it a lot easier, however Napoli are still interested in him and are waiting for funds to be freed up so if we want him we really need to go in for him pretty soon

Not the best of seasons in 19/20 where he only got 3 goals and 0 assists in 23 appearances in all competitions but in 18/19 he managed 6 goals and 10 assists in 33 appearances in all competitions so there is definitely a decent player in there

Meant to be available for around €25m so definitely fits in with the kind of budget we would probably be spending on a player

Fits the profile of the young skillful left footed right winger we seem to be after with all the links that our popping up

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not just any Turk, he's actually one of Cags best mates in the Turkey squad isn't he? 

Like people talked about Slimani being signed to keep Riyad happy but I'm not sure there's ever any evidence they get on, Riyad was already pretty close friends with Kante, no? 

Where as I'm sure I've seen Cags and Under actually holiday together and stuff? 

Did we not sign Slimani after Kanté left?

20 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Cags best mate. This would be too good.

If it meant Cags stays at the club for longer then that's an added bonus. It might also motivate Under to try and match his friend in terms of professionalism and desire to get better. Cengiz Under has been highly rated for several years (rightly so) but went to Roma a bit too early. He was part of the "Monchi generation" when Monchi went there as DOF from Sevilla and tried to replicate the Sevilla model for Roma. It didn't work for them (they needed more time) and Roma were a little impatient.

This player has a lot of potential and a new start with a good coach and a close friend could unlock his potential.

Edited by StriderHiryu