Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

10 hours ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Italians are more helpful people than French.. English are better helpful than French but not as much as Italians . Sarcasm is surname of Franks. English jokes are clever and has sense of humor. They easily catch funny things events or contradictions. I think they are more clever than French .. But French and Italian likes and more succesful arts much more than English. English literature and science are far much better so that they made Industry revoluation. .  Maybe becuase of they eats fish and chips so much 😁

anybody else got just a tiny sneaking suspicion that Ali could be from coalville more that he might be from Istanbul? :D

Guest Ali Seyyah
8 minutes ago, Jacnah said:

anybody else got just a tiny sneaking suspicion that Ali could be from coalville more that he might be from Istanbul? :D

Türkiyem Türkiyem cennetim benim eşsiz milletim. Ne mutlu Türküm Diyene ! I have never been in England. İncluding Welssh Scttland İreland. I visit France and Italy.. Zonguldak is our coalcity is near to my blacsea side town Thats my townAkçakoca nerede, hangi ilde?