Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

2 hours ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Dear Englismen in Leicester. ! Now one of my Turkish friends has said and warned me that my English is so much poor and thats why I put Turkish people into difficult position . And I said to him thats not problem my english could not be good but I do not have any complex about that. English people is talking their mother language and I am trying to talk my poor english  with all my efforts and learned with my efforts.. So, if you can not understand my English and İf I am very bad at this language please say me so . Meanwhile nobody is perfect  . Thats all Folks !!! Thank you..

You're more than welcome mate. Stick around.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Dear Englismen in Leicester. ! Now one of my Turkish friends has said and warned me that my English is so much poor and thats why I put Turkish people into difficult position . And I said to him thats not problem my english could not be good but I do not have any complex about that. English people is talking their mother language and I am trying to talk my poor english  with all my efforts and learned with my efforts.. So, if you can not understand my English and İf I am very bad at this language please say me so . Meanwhile nobody is perfect  . Thats all Folks !!! Thank you..

Mr Ali Sir your English is very good and thank you for posting here! You are very welcome here!

1 minute ago, Redbeard said:

I like British people so much, they're so cool about language. They're not like French people for example. Even if you did screw up grammatically they always say like "it's okay, we're understand each other, that's not a problem" kind things. 

My English is not good either but every English person help me every time I screw up and says okay. Also folks in there so great, this is why I love Leicester City and it's fans and actually feel proud to consider myself to one of them.

Some of us aren't Engerlishmen. :wave:

• Like 2