Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

1 hour ago, Ali Seyyah said:

pronounciation Jaen-Geez  Oun-der...

Jaen Like beginning of Jan(uary) ....

Geez :   G like beginning of G-ordon... E like beginning of  i- ncredible .. z Turkish is the same pronuncation with English z-ero

consonant U  like saying y- ou but without y ... 

In Turkey fans friends and later Roma fans called him  Cengo .  If LEI fans like this nickname may prefer as well . That's much easy. 

Cengo pronunced Jaen-go .. Like Jan (uary) / go the same in English  : go 

Cengiz  means  : fearless , strong, brave person (Cengo means the same )  Like andy -andrew..cengo is not formal  but sincere he likes this nickname.

All this hard work, for Somebody who hasnt yet signed....

But at least the education goes on & on....The .Foreigners- workers just Keep delivering , educating the Indigenous ex-immigrant,whether 1St generation or

100xxxx generation...!!!

Cannot think a work permit will be an issue, the guy will be paying a load of tax, that James chap now at Everton has not played many of Columbia's recent matches but there was no mention of work permit issues him and if anyone at the Home Office thinks he does not meet the criteria and we can bring in a British citizen to do the same job needs to be added asap to our recruitment team. 

On a more serious note is Top in the country as i thought he was in Thailand but with quarantine restrictions lifted has he come over to the UK

Guest Ali Seyyah
17 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

But at least the education goes on & on....The .Foreigners- workers just Keep delivering , educating the Indigenous ex-immigrant,whether 1St generation or

100xxxx generation...!!!

Education are for humans and some nice animals which much more civilised than so-called human.

if you can not wait ,  I do not care. Ask the club . 

49 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Education are for humans and some nice animals which much more civilised than so-called human.

if you can not wait ,  I do not care. Ask the club . 

I was just being sarcastic & somewhat pedantic,  in these transfer-pandemic windows....:banana:

Guest Ali Seyyah
1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

100xxxx generation...!!!

I really do not have any problem any foreigners , workers , communication, indigenous, ex-immigrants, 1st generatons, 10000000 generation..All them are my brother or friend.. We are all descendant of Adam & Eve.. Nobody is more superior than the others because of his job or social status. . I do not like and do not accept your trying to divide  classfication and naming the people.  All people is welcome and accepted . I have İrish , USA, German , Italian , Native American , French friends.. But I never classify them as foreigners, workers, bossses, indigenous, ex- immigrant or new-immigrant.. I only see good people shinning humanity in their hearts. I suggest you never and ever do this. If yu do nt like my writings ok no problem.. But I didi not write these to ex-immigrant or indigenous.. wrote my friends here.. 

Guest Ali Seyyah
14 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I was just being sarcastic & somewhat pedantic,  in these transfer-pandemic windows....:banana:

Transfer passes, pandemic passes too ...

Sarcasm & petandism stays with you..

13 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

I really do not have any problem any foreigners , workers , communication, indigenous, ex-immigrants, 1st generatons, 10000000 generation..All them are my brother or friend.. We are all descendant of Adam & Eve.. Nobody is more superior than the others because of his job or social status. . I do not like and do not accept your trying to divide  classfication and naming the people.  All people is welcome and accepted . I have İrish , USA, German , Italian , Native American , French friends.. But I never classify them as foreigners, workers, bossses, indigenous, ex- immigrant or new-immigrant.. I only see good people shinning humanity in their hearts. I suggest you never and ever do this. If yu do nt like my writings ok no problem.. But I didi not write these to ex-immigrant or indigenous.. wrote my friends here.. 

Buddy... your well Off the mark, my post was Never Related to anything towards you..but the length of the thread,where Experienced Desperate  Posters are 

ready to Faint for this signing......just because Its an actual signing..!!

IMO .The Player himself looks like he will be a  potential top signing.....

It Will be for foxes fans interesting in his first outings,how Rodgers utilises him...& I hope after completion, we dont have to wait so long....

Edited by fuchsntf

6 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Transfer passes, pandemic passes too ...

Sarcasm & petandism stays with you..

You will soon learn,how sarcastic & pedantic, this forum can stretch....

Now something interesting...

I travelled,Drove expidition  lorries & walked many corners of Turkey, 35 years ago..loved every minute, are you Posting from Turkey,or somewhere else...

Cant get my  Command of Turkish going exactly  but..    Forumumuza hos geldnis.:)...(I Think its nearly there )

Guest Ali Seyyah
11 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Buddy... your well Off the mark, my post was Never Related to anything towards you..but the length of the thread,where Experienced Desperate  Posters are 

ready to Faint for this signing......just because Its an actual signing..!!

IMO .The Player himself looks like he will be a  potential top signing.....

It Will be for foxes fans interesting in his first outings,how Rodgers utilises him...& I hope after completion, we dont have to wait so long....

Everthing will be all right.. Just a little bit more patient.. I have huge confidence on Brendan Rodgers .. He does his job well.. Cengo & Cağs have been educated in their club -contrary other disorganised Turkish clubs - with a good education.. Their teachers taught them to be not only a football player but also to be a good human and good citizen that are  important criteria . So I really believe Cengo will do his upmost efforts by living professional standards lifestyle .. I think he will not dissappoint fans . For example George Best was a wonderful talent but his life style and alcohol demolished his career.