Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2021

56 minutes ago, Beliall said:

I jjust spanked estonian side Levadia 12-0 at home in the europa league path second round with Milan, they got so annnyoed they started hacking my players down and had 2 players sent off lol 

My goal difference in europa league is ridiculous... sitting on gd of +32 and now on 18 points. Love it haha 

• Like 1

I'm actually not all that keen on this. Ignore the fact I've started badly, I don't really care, I always do, I'll fix that.

Matchday interface is a proper mess. It was better last year. I like the teamsheets but it's pretty minor part of it really, it might just need some getting used to but I'm not really keen, and why on earth have they gotten rid of the match timeline? Got asked a question in my post match about why I subbed Barnes on, and then off again late (which was a mistake which I didn't even realise I'd made - as a result of that glitch where it selects the wrong player) so I go back to view the last few minutes of the game to see who I'd left on the wing, and find that I can't watch any of the game unless it's a specific incident?

I don't sit there picking apart every match I play but can you really not do that anymore? Seems a really weird thing to introduce.

20 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'm actually not all that keen on this. Ignore the fact I've started badly, I don't really care, I always do, I'll fix that.

Matchday interface is a proper mess. It was better last year. I like the teamsheets but it's pretty minor part of it really, it might just need some getting used to but I'm not really keen, and why on earth have they gotten rid of the match timeline? Got asked a question in my post match about why I subbed Barnes on, and then off again late (which was a mistake which I didn't even realise I'd made - as a result of that glitch where it selects the wrong player) so I go back to view the last few minutes of the game to see who I'd left on the wing, and find that I can't watch any of the game unless it's a specific incident?

I don't sit there picking apart every match I play but can you really not do that anymore? Seems a really weird thing to introduce.

On the Beta Bug forum, seems like it is a known issue regarding watching back previous games

Viewing Past Matches

• Playback options missing when viewing completed matches
  • Background when viewing completed matches is the wrong colour
  • No option rewind highlights when viewing completed matches
  • Team names aren’t visible when watching a PKM
  • Review and Share Centre not present
  • Analytical data may not be available when looking at a completed AI vs AI match

https://community.sigames.com/topic/531416-known-ui-issues-please-read-before-posting/

4 hours ago, moore_94 said:

On the Beta Bug forum, seems like it is a known issue regarding watching back previous games

Viewing Past Matches

• Playback options missing when viewing completed matches
  • Background when viewing completed matches is the wrong colour
  • No option rewind highlights when viewing completed matches
  • Team names aren’t visible when watching a PKM
  • Review and Share Centre not present
  • Analytical data may not be available when looking at a completed AI vs AI match

https://community.sigames.com/topic/531416-known-ui-issues-please-read-before-posting/

That's a relief, I thought they'd taken it out which would've been a really odd one to me.

Looking forward to the Touch release of this in a couple of weeks, I never have the time to play the full version, well, I do, but I can't be arsed to sit there for days just to complete one season, and I hate all the interviews and all that.

Ricey, is this your full time job or is it a sideline? It's probably been mentioned on here before but I think it's been a long time since I properly ventured into an FM thread.

8 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Looking forward to the Touch release of this in a couple of weeks, I never have the time to play the full version, well, I do, but I can't be arsed to sit there for days just to complete one season, and I hate all the interviews and all that.

Ricey, is this your full time job or is it a sideline? It's probably been mentioned on here before but I think it's been a long time since I properly ventured into an FM thread.

Full-time job. Been doing it for 12 years now.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

@Beliall thoughts on match engine?

I read they've tried to make player shoot less from dumb wide positions and look to assist more. 

Any improvement in general finishing, one on one's, etc? 

yes so far so good. though i havent managed in lower leagues yet, wingers are crossing the ball, and strikers are squaring it in the box.  i have never seen a ridiculous shot into the side netting after nearly 22hours of play. cant speak to one on ones much, haventn seen too many of them but i dont remember missing any either. most of the goals are well worked and pretty nice to look at. but i am Milan lol 

the true test will be when i start my lower league save after the initial release day patch, but i am optimistic

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

@Beliall thoughts on match engine?

I read they've tried to make player shoot less from dumb wide positions and look to assist more. 

Any improvement in general finishing, one on one's, etc? 

Finishing feels much better to me, one on ones no longer a foregone conclusion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Match engine is definitely the best it's been in a while. It's growing on me this in fairness. Still can't make Leicester tick though but that's the same on basically every FM since about 11.

I swear someone at FM HQ has a grudge against us.  Every time I play a FM game as another team we get relegated within the first 3 seasons and very rarely return to the Prem.  Even in last year's game (no idea about this one, I've not picked it up yet).

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

I swear someone at FM HQ has a grudge against us.  Every time I play a FM game as another team we get relegated within the first 3 seasons and very rarely return to the Prem.  Even in last year's game (no idea about this one, I've not picked it up yet).

Harvey Barnes is still Championship standard. Plenty do well with Leicester though and I often fail. I think I'm just better when I start with someone not that good, Leicester have too much in place already.

FC Andorra is coming back at some point.

5 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

We've been absolutely shafted by the editor for years to be honest. I can accept we're all a bit biased obviously but then you go and look at clubs like Celtic, Copenhagen, Lyon, Benfica and they've got these World class players and you're thinking... umm? 

Look at someone like Florentino Luis in 2020. Honestly one of the best defensive midfielders in the game right from the start, had barely played a game for Benfica at the time. 

Viktor Fischer is twice the player Barnes or Perez are why exactly?