Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2021

Started a save with Palermo who after some financial issues are now down in Serie C (Italian 3rd tier) after getting promoted from Serie D last season

We only competed in the league this season, no cup due to a weird Italian Cup rule (happened in real life as well), so it was pretty easy to put out the same strong 11 every week

Absolutely walked the league and won by 19 points, with my striker managing to score 31 goals in 30 games (new club record for league goals in a season, previous record was 30, he scored his 31st goal with a last minute penalty in the last game of the season)

Realistically other than my starting 11 my squad is pretty poor, and with just £30k p/w extra wage budget given for the summer transfer window I am going to have to go bargain hunting in the free transfers bin 

1263850_20201128001040_1.png

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

If I buy this would I be able to manage Coalville Town or would that take one of those download patch things which I'm useless with? 

I usually manage Coalville Town, you have to download a database which add ins the lower leagues, if you see my post above they are currently in the process of making it, should hopefully be out tomorrow

Its very easy to do, all you have to do is download the file, and put it into a very easy to access FM21 file and then you can play it

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Vardy is an animal on this. He got injured in pre-season for me so had to nurse him back in to the first team.

11 league appearances - 15 goals.

4 EL appearances - 11 goalslol

Finished 5th but won the EL so qualified for the CL. Vardy got injured in the last couple of Prem games, so it was down to Iheanacho to win it for me, he bagged a brace against Benfica in the final. Vardy ended up with 30 goals in 32 appearances in the league, think he got 16 goals in 8 EL games too.

Thing were going terribly at kardimir v2. had 2 meetings with the board and decided to resign, a week later in game and im the manager of Dumbarton. nice to see that you ca nbe sacked or resign in this years version and still be employable

For those that are interested in doing a proper lower league save, I will be doing mine with Coalville Town, tier 10 database has now been released!

All you need to do is download the file on the tweet below, and place it into the "editor data" folder (this is where the folder is usually located on your PC)

image.png.e3090f194cbfe9f64ddae6a098134008.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

For those that are interested in doing a proper lower league save, I will be doing mine with Coalville Town, tier 10 database has now been released!

All you need to do is download the file on the tweet below, and place it into the "editor data" folder (this is where the folder is usually located on your PC)

nice. i was planning on avoiding custom databases this year as they can be funky but i havent tried these guys before. when this goes tits up, ill give it a try

4 minutes ago, Beliall said:

nice. i was planning on avoiding custom databases this year as they can be funky but i havent tried these guys before. when this goes tits up, ill give it a try

This is usually the best one around, its used by most of the big FM youtubers when they do their long term series with a lower league team

I have used his databases every year for the past few years and I don't really remember having any issues

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

This is usually the best one around, its used by most of the big FM youtubers when they do their long term series with a lower league team

I have used his databases every year for the past few years and I don't really remember having any issues

i normally grab the DanBHTFC one from the SI forums but it takes him 6 months to get down to tier 10

Which of these 2 keepers should i sign? i can only really afford one and i promised them both 1st choice, one wasa backup but they both agreed to join. im leaning towards Thimothee because he has a stupid name and less eccentricity

20201205011159_1.jpg

20201205011208_1.jpg

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Doesn't appear to work with FM Touch, not for me anyway.