Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Football Manager 2021

9 hours ago, Beliall said:

Does anyone know how to change zebra stadium to the allianz ? i have got the real name fix and everything else is fine but they still play at zebra stadium

You got the real name fix from sortitoutsi? If not, try theirs. 

If so, it's a very easy fix yourself in the editor but it won't apply to your current save you'll have to wait til you start a new one. 

Edit: sorry, just realised you're probably playing the beta and the editor isn't out yet? Is that right? 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

You got the real name fix from sortitoutsi? If not, try theirs. 

If so, it's a very easy fix yourself in the editor but it won't apply to your current save you'll have to wait til you start a new one. 

Edit: sorry, just realised you're probably playing the beta and the editor isn't out yet? Is that right? 

yeah i am using the FM scout version, so  i will swap it out for the other when i make my new save, or ill just do it in the editor. thanks

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

yeah i am using the FM scout version, so  i will swap it out for the other when i make my new save, or ill just do it in the editor. thanks

Some of the sortitoutsi changes apply to save games. Can't remember if that includes stadium names. 

• Like 1

Had a great 1st season with City. Finished 2nd (5 points behind Liverpool) and won the FA Cup final against Southampton after thumping Arsenal 4-0 on the semis. Bombed out of my Europa league group although I did have Villareal and AC Milan in there. 

Vardy bagged 38 goals in 47 games and won the golden boot in the league with 28 goals. Insane player. 

I sold Gray, Albrighton, Iheanacho and Choudhury. 

Bought in Kramaric, Denayer, Josh King, Antonio and *Dahoud from Dortmund. All did really well. 

My main success was bringing through Luke Thomas who has shot up in price after making 20+ first team appearances. 

Ricky P has now handed in a transfer request but I should get £60m+ for him. Wants to move to Spurs as they're a bigger club even though they finished 8th lol

On 12/11/2020 at 23:17, AjcW said:

@Ricey have dodgy offsides been logged? I've had a couple given for a player who hasn't interfered or touched the ball being in an offside position (usually on the line)...

https://streamable.com/zhd6h3

Or am I missing something?

On 12/11/2020 at 23:20, Beliall said:

You're playing UTD mate. be glad they didnt get a penalty. 

Serious though, the computer probably felt your player interfered when he got between the GK and the ball

Didn’t report this as a fault the first time but I’ve logged it now after this absolute travesty 🤣 given offside for Guirassy interfering lollollol 

DC5DBD47-F9D7-4BD1-9A3E-CFC719B0DB54.jpeg.13ba282634b2ea5713e4c97e4e09735f.jpeg

• Like 1

Not that important, but I'd like FM to make more of an effort at visually recreating some of the stadiums. Looks a bit weird when the KP has 2 or 3 tiers.

It's only a minor detail, but adds to the immersion I guess. I'm managing Oxford on FM20 and it's spot on with the 3 stands.

Doesn't matter at all in 2D of course.

41 minutes ago, Beliall said:

GET IN! didnt feel like going through pre season wit hmilan when i was restarting for a new save soon, so i kinda missed it for a few days

I did the same, played a couple of seasons with Man City just to get used to the game etc. and have left it for a few of days rather than start a new save

So, I'm starting another pentagon attempt, and this is whats available at the start of the game lol  i have England, S Africa, Spain, Korea, and China playable, might make a new save with the rest of the home nations active and start lower

Also, you'll neeed to re do your real name fixes, will save you starting a game twice like i just did

obs.jpg

Edit, adding a few more leagues gave me 2 more available jobs, one in Ireland and one in Slovenia. so i either make every league playable and see whats about or just sim to christmas if i dont get one of these

Edit Edit wigan are offering me an interview???

20201124004516_1.jpg

Thats it ,im loading every league

Edited by Beliall

15 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

There are too many "if it ain't broke" instances in this game. I just cannot fathom why they've got rid of the match timeline. Is it for speed purposes?

They didnt put that back? i like to use it when i miss a goal because im in the tactics screen or whatever.