Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mickyblueeyes

Riyad reflects on Leicester

6 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

Personally I’ve always found the boo-ing a bit moronic. For me the title winning team get a bit of a free pass. 

Agree with this. He's probably said some unwise things, maybe some lost in translation, but we should treasure our 15/16 immortals forever.

Those magnificent band of brothers achieved something none of us ever expected would happen and nobody can take that away from us.

(Obviously if any of them play against us I hope they're utter garbage that day)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Guest said:

I'd rather he hadn't left in the manner he did but I can't say I don't still love the man. I can't get on board with the "you're either with us or against us" sentiment that also sees the likes of Maguire (and no doubt Chilwell if we're there to see it) booed when they return for no better reason than they had the gall to leave.

As for him wasting two years here - well yeah, he did. At least he's honest.

You love him?? I think it’s an utter insult him saying, he wasted 2 years at this club, the little worm needs to show a bit more more respect to the club, and that airport story, is just a classic🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What he did to have to get his move doesn't tarnish what he achieved for us or how he is probably the most skilful player that will ever grace us. Last nights result hopefully causes him a brief moment of wonderment on how good he could have been in this new Leicester era, we would be unplayable with him. 

He hasn't forgot who helped make him, so we shouldn't forget the genius.

• Like 1