Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Frank Large's Black Book

Darnell Johnson

Good move for him. I don't see him breaking through now, so as a club it makes sense to help him find his level. Hopefully he can shine with Wigan and perhaps get himself a Championship move at the end of the season.

I'm sure his Godfather will give him a few pointers about life with the 'tics also.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bmouth_fox said:

Or now. He’s 22

He might be 22 but he’s not had a lot of “proper game” experience and CB is about experience too. Wigan will be a good move for him and better than playing U23 or just being in the fringe. 

He has a lot of potential but needs to build the know how 

11 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Interesting that it's only till January. His contract expires in June next year so maybe we'll try and get some money out of him in that window? Or perhaps we'll play him in the cup?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Interesting that it's only till January. His contract expires in June next year so maybe we'll try and get some money out of him in that window? Or perhaps we'll play him in the cup?

Don't know -- you would think that it is on Wigan's side, since we would have a recall option if we needed him in an emergency. Maybe they are uncertain that he's League 1 quality? I mean, he didn't razzle-dazzle in Scotland.

7 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Don't know -- you would think that it is on Wigan's side, since we would have a recall option if we needed him in an emergency. Maybe they are uncertain that he's League 1 quality? I mean, he didn't razzle-dazzle in Scotland.

Probably why the club haven't renewed his contract.

• Like 1