Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coolcol

Braga away...who is going then ?

29 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

I’m in that picture and had a bloody great booze up with mates in a country I’m allowed to travel to. 

Im not prepared to live my life in fear of a virus with an incredible survival rate and will go on holiday/trips away whenever restrictions allow me to. 

I don’t think anyone that went has any concern about what a few bed wetters on Foxestalk think luckily and I urge anyone considering going Portugal or Ukraine to do so and enjoy your life. 

Well said mate. Bang on the money.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

I’m in that picture and had a bloody great booze up with mates in a country I’m allowed to travel to. 

Im not prepared to live my life in fear of a virus with an incredible survival rate and will go on holiday/trips away whenever restrictions allow me to. 

I don’t think anyone that went has any concern about what a few bed wetters on Foxestalk think luckily and I urge anyone considering going Portugal or Ukraine to do so and enjoy your life. 

You're gonna get some replies to this I tell youlol:beer:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

Let's hope you've not bought it back and end up passing it onto your family and community.

Or that you are asymptomatic and have passed it on to people in Greece. 

It's not about living in fear and being a bed wetter. Your attitude towards this shows your own immaturity. 

It's about not spreading a virus that is killing thousands of people every day. You might be ok, fit and well etc. But people in the community that you live and work are not.... 

Selfish and ignorant pal! Your attitude and people that take this approach are the exact reason that we are in a huge second wave and about to be locked down again. 

I can pass it on to every Tom, Dick and Harry by going to work everyday and the supermarket regularly. 
You might be happy staying at home all the time but I’m going to make the most of what little freedom I have. (And am allowed to have might I add)

If I want to go and legally enjoy myself I will do, if they make it so we can’t go due to restrictions then I will abide by that. 

1 hour ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

The thing is, it's not about you getting it and surviving. It's about you not spreading it.

Genuine questions:

Did you get tested before you went? 

Do you appreciate you increased your risk of catching the virus?

Are you currently isolating/self quarantining?

• Like 2

Just now, Ginger_Filbert said:

I can pass it on to every Tom, Dick and Harry by going to work everyday and the supermarket regularly. 
You might be happy staying at home all the time but I’m going to make the most of what little freedom I have. (And am allowed to have might I add)

If I want to go and legally enjoy myself I will do, if they make it so we can’t go due to restrictions then I will abide by that. 

Shouldn't have to make it illegal... It's common sense. 

The fact that you can't match your first comment with why you shouldn't be traveling abroad right now kind of says it all. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain... said:

The thing is, it's not about you getting it and surviving. It's about you not spreading it.

Genuine questions:

Do you appreciate you increased your risk of catching the virus?

Are you currently isolating/self quarantining?

Yes I did get tested before I went, i was selected for a government research test program. 
Yes I appreciate the increased risk just like I do by going to work everyday. 
No I’m not because it’s not a requirement. 

2 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

Shouldn't have to make it illegal... It's common sense. 

The fact that you can't match your first comment with why you shouldn't be traveling abroad right now kind of says it all. 

Should I not go work then because I can give it people there?

Why shouldn’t I be travelling abroad? Because you say so?

Luckily the government says different, for now anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Wow. 

Are you self isolating on return? 

Not because I said so, because there is a global pandemic that is spreading faster then any other virus in history. 

I would assume you're just a troll, but having seen people on Facebook pages with the exact same philosophy of "I'll be fine, so why should I care!?" There is no hope of us ever ridding of this virus. 

Edited by Foxhateram

Just now, Foxhateram said:

Wow. 

Are you self isolating on return? 

No, because there is a global pandemic that is spreading faster then any other virus is history. 

I would assume you're just a troll, but having seen people on Facebook pages with the exact same philosophy of "I'll be fine, so why should I care!?" There is no hope of us ever ridding of this virus. 

Look at my previous post. 
Yes I did get tested before. 
No I haven’t isolated on return as it’s not a requirement. 
Bed wetter. 

27 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

Let's hope you've not bought it back and end up passing it onto your family and community.

Or that you are asymptomatic and have passed it on to people in Greece. 

It's not about living in fear and being a bed wetter. Your attitude towards this shows your own immaturity. 

It's about not spreading a virus that is killing thousands of people every day. You might be ok, fit and well etc. But people in the community that you live and work are not.... 

Selfish and ignorant pal! Your attitude and people that take this approach are the exact reason that we are in a huge second wave and about to be locked down again. 

You're being super judgemental. You have no idea if he increased his risk of infection. 

Bumming about in Greece may have reduced his exposure. For those two days in Greece there was  No vile air-conditioned office, no dirty bus, no boozer, no starbucks, no Gregg's at lunch, no Tesco, no Aldi, no school gate, no gym, no football practice....and double all that exposure if the guy lives with his partner. 

Wearing a hair shirt, playing the martyr and signalling your virtue isn't going to beat the virus, no matter how much you want it to. 

Just be sensible.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Where has this idea come from that only old people go to the theatre? I've been to the Troubador post covid. And often go to theatres. I go to the pub with a mob before and after.

Aside from that, some comments on here calling a few lads all sorts for going to Portugal are insane in my opinion. We are the sick man of europe, how is going to a country where the virus isn't as prolific as your local tesco SOOOOO BAD

It's bad in the same way that everyone was moaning at our Govt for not shutting our borders in March to keep the plague carriers out. It's not just about whether you put yourself at less risk. It's also about putting other people at greater risk. 

13 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Look at my previous post. 
Yes I did get tested before. 
No I haven’t isolated on return as it’s not a requirement. 
Bed wetter. 

Personally I don't have any problem with you going to Athens. Our government has said that at he time of your travel it was fine to do so and no need to isolate on your return. Where I do take a differnt path to you is in the crowding together etc. Firstly it is a bit daft and then to have the pictures on social media is asking for trouble. But more importantly the behaviour actually contravenes the official Greek Governement policy at the time.

"The government plan for dealing with the disease’s new surge is assessed and updated on the basis of the daily epidemiological data. Greek authorities ask people to maintain a physical distance from others as best they can. The use of a face mask is obligatory on public transport means, taxis, elevators, hospitals, when visiting government services buildings, in shops and other commercial establishments. People should also avoid overcrowding at all times, in indoor as well as in outdoor spaces."

Edited by reynard
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

No we need our dustbins collecting you thick twat.

You are either ignorant about how transmission works or are about as mature as my toddler.

• Haha 1

Guest Markyblue
3 minutes ago, bmouth_fox said:

No we need our dustbins collecting you thick twat.

You are either ignorant about how transmission works or are about as mature as my toddler.

And people complained because he mentioned bed wetter, maybe a bit more civility both ways eh.