Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coolcol

Braga away...who is going then ?

Even though we probably won't get a ticket....but I don't want this to turn into a "should we go or not"... due to Covid.

If you are going, which airport are you flying from and when are you going and returning ?

• Haha 1

Just now, coolcol said:

Ukraine.... I wouldn't have thought there would have been too many going there due to the distance, cost and conflict.

Can't speak for everyone, only the couple of groups who I know who are travelling.

Braga might be more popular now everyone has seen a decent number going over for Athens.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I genuinely have no idea why people are travelling when you cant get into the stadium and chances are you may have to self isolate when you get back. I know my employer would not be best pleased if I had to take 2 weeks off because I went abroad to watch a game of football in a pub. Bizarre! 

You can watch from outside the stadium tbf. For the record i dont support people travelling for leisure activities like watching football during covid times, just pointing out that it's possible to see it live in person if someone did travel.

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I'm going. Managed to get a ticket and don't have to self isolate on return. Bonus. 

Is that a serious response? Honestly. I'd not even thought about it but owning my own business I can easily work from home and that point about watching from outside makes me tempted. As an employer I'm well on top of all the workplace regs, but as an individual, I have my doubts whether people agree with me or not, mainly that I have no problem going to the pub (only twice since lock down) and sitting with people outside my bubble, which imo flies totally against every other guidance. Ie 2m or 1m+, and this excites me. Unlikely to have the balls to do it, but can't say I'm not very interested in other people's stories, Inclusing any who went to Athens. Hope they ignore the criticism from others on here and tell their stories as I for one am intrigued! 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I genuinely have no idea why people are travelling when you cant get into the stadium and chances are you may have to self isolate when you get back. I know my employer would not be best pleased if I had to take 2 weeks off because I went abroad to watch a game of football in a pub. Bizarre! 

I’m not sure many who went to Athens have a job maybe drug dealing 😂

• Haha 1