Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dylanlegend

Lockdown 2.0

30 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Currently the border is open for ‘elite sports teams’ but that may well change. 

If they can’t come apparently the home team is responsible for finding a neutral venue. If we can’t find somewhere we take a 3-0 loss. 

Its unlikely well we’ll get to that stage but .... 2020 

I'm sure both Braga and ourselves would be happy to take a 3-0 against each other in both games. 

2 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

The next batch of internationals aren't all friendlies though...

They can’t postpone the euro play off  - the draw will be early December and countries have to plan training centres for the tournament - hopefully Seagrave can make some money (although probably be spurs and arsenal training centres) ! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Sod it then, just get rid of international football full stop. Its shit.

You southerners have never had the same sense of national pride as other countries when it comes to football...

...Unless you're balls deep in a tournament that is. You all seem interested when it comes to quarter finals etc. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

You southerners have never had the same sense of national pride as other countries when it comes to football...

...Unless you're balls deep in a tournament that is. You all seem interested when it comes to quarter finals etc. 

Couldn't care less about it at any stage to be honest. 

Although I'm probably in a minority but I have no sense of pride in us winning the World Cup in 66. Not fussed in the slightest. Would happily scrap it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

International football is shit.

Full stop!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Couldn't care less about it at any stage to be honest. 

Although I'm probably in a minority but I have no sense of pride in us winning the World Cup in 66. Not fussed in the slightest. Would happily scrap it.

That's fair enough.

So many English folk I know claim to have no interest and then suddenly become all patriotic in the latter stages of tournaments. 

Just now, z-layrex said:

London full of thousands of people going to parties despite it being tier 2. Wonder if any of them have the nerve to complain about the lockdown.

Of course, the ironic overload  generated from people bitching about lockdown whilst out on a bender with mates is what get me through the day.  :facepalm:

Good luck for the coming months mate

51 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Sod it then, just get rid of international football full stop. Its shit.

one European cup every 2 years all countries can enter one big knockout tournament same for the world cup.

saves all these pointless breaks then and would be more entertaining 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

International football is “shit” only because the English are terribly at it. lol  Doubtful that Brazilians share the same sentiment.

image.jpeg.cb3ee0aa601e9001e47b5ad4c600128d.jpeg

I'm scottish. We are the undisputed kings of being shit at football but I still love Scotland games. 

• Like 1