Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Stoke 0-4 Leicester City - Vote Now

Stoke 0-4 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 7.3

Total Average Rating

156 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Youri Tielemans 8.4
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Kasper Schmeichel 6.4
  4. Manager Confidence 98% +1%

Season: 2020/21
Voting Starts: 09/01/21
Voting Ends: 14/01/21

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Timothy Castagne
  3. Wesley Fofana
  4. Jonny Evans
  5. James Justin
  6. Marc Albrighton
  7. Youri Tielemans
  8. Wilfred Ndidi
  9. Dennis Praet
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Ayoze Pérez
  12. Çağlar Söyüncü (sub)
  13. Kelechi Iheanacho (sub)

13 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Really really hard to rate Kasper.

The most work he did all afternoon was to berate the referee.

Credit where credit is due. His distribution was excellent today. Deserves a 7 for that alone - never mind the clean sheet.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Really really hard to rate Kasper.

The most work he did all afternoon was to berate the referee.

Should get an 8 just for that.  I honestly thought it was five guys bellowing F bombs all at once.  Lemmy in his prime, through a Marshall stack was maybe half as loud as Kasper,

8 hours ago, Hammo said:

Credit where credit is due. His distribution was excellent today. Deserves a 7 for that alone - never mind the clean sheet.

Yup, this was the least worst I've seen from him in an age.  He had one beautiful wide pass to start an attack that was especially impressive.

3 hours ago, The Blur said:

Perez on 6.9?  Harsh- he was one of our key players in the second half.  I also thought Ndidi's passing was pretty poor until last 15-20 minutes or so. 

Ndidi had the best passing completion percentage of all our starters (with the most attempts and touches as well). I just think many people are overly influenced by his past history of truly awful passing, and thus tend to amplify every miscue (and he had a couple of those early on Saturday), but since the arrival of Rodgers Wilf has been one of our consistently better passers (almost 90% completion rate last season).  

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

Ndidi had the best passing completion percentage of all our starters (with the most attempts and touches as well). I just think many people are overly influenced by his past history of truly awful passing, and thus tend to amplify every miscue (and he had a couple of those early on Saturday), but since the arrival of Rodgers Wilf has been one of our consistently better passers (almost 90% completion rate last season).  

That is a fair point— I agree Ndidi has came leap and bounds on his passing since he first joined and especially this season.  That is why I think I marked him bit lower as I feel he was not up to his usual standards and didn't really take a grip on the game until mid second half which is later than his team mates whose most of them got into groove for a spell in first half and earlier in the second.  That is what I meant by his passing being poor as they were either miscued or not completed well or do not end attacks or start new attacks as he normally can do. 

However it would be pretty shitty of me to be overly negative. It is. still a strong performance from team,   they could have easily got sucked into the classical FA cup battle with lower opposition but their class won out in the end.  Chuffed with that! 

Edited by The Blur
  • Like 1