Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

England's FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Euro Qualifiers.

20 minutes ago, Sly said:

Current San Marino population - 33,000

2011 Census population:

Loughborough - 59,000

Hinckley - 45,000

Coalville - 34,000

Wigston - 33,000

Puts it into perspective of why this game shouldn’t be happening. 

I detest these fixtures against countries that 99.9% of people couldn’t get close to finding on a map . In the middle of a pandemic all this dicking about is just ridiculous and courting trouble :angry:

• Like 2

ITV trying to big up this shite at half time. Also fed up with the commentators repeatedly referring to SM as a team of part-timers, Accountants, post men, etc. WE KNOW!!! STFU.

I'm only watching this because I can't bear the alternatives.

Edited by Parafox

4 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Don’t know what I expected really was always going to be boring even if it was 10-0 at half time. Don’t get the point of Kelvin Philips playing. 

Who??

Also... Bellingham?? Who?

I wish we could have drawn some more competitive sides than the ones we have. At least it might have made me slightly excited that we might face some kind of challenge.

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Who??

Also... Bellingham?? Who?

I wish we could have drawn some more competitive sides than the ones we have. At least it might have made me slightly excited that we might face some kind of challenge.

This is the problem we don’t play any one good competitive at all until the group stages of the euros or World Cup and then we end up being found out how crap we are . 
not even many likeable players in the squad now days 

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
42 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Sterling’s finishing really is his Achilles heel. So many times you see him use all the pace and trickery in the world... then miss 

He's just a bang average player

2 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

He's just a bang average player

I agree. Don't get the hype.

Will say though that Ward Prowse, Bellingham have really impressed, didn't realise they had the all round games they have displayed in their lockers.

Chilwell his usual robotic create-a-footballer type.

Rest are as expected. We've been much more attractive to watch than under previous regimes to be fair. In the past we wouldn't have scored until the 60th min.

12 minutes ago, Langston said:

We live in an age where you have an obscene amount of both live and on-demand programming at your fingertips, it's not like there's only 4 channels!

My Mrs and I have an agreement whereby, if I watch football on the second TV (no on demand or recording facility just Freeview which is pretty limited) , she can watch whatever she wants on the main TV (all the bells and whistles). I would then be obliged to watch her show with her if I stopped watching the match. Therefore there is no attractive alternative.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

My Mrs and I have an agreement whereby, if I watch football on the second TV (no on demand or recording facility just Freeview which is pretty limited) , she can watch whatever she wants on the main TV (all the bells and whistles). I would then be obliged to watch her show with her if I stopped watching the match. Therefore there is no attractive alternative.

It's alright mate, you can admit you want to watch it, we won't judge.

Guest StevieLynex
3 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I agree. Don't get the hype.

Will say though that Ward Prowse, Bellingham have really impressed, didn't realise they had the all round games they have displayed in their lockers.

Chilwell his usual robotic create-a-footballer type.

Rest are as expected. We've been much more attractive to watch than under previous regimes to be fair. In the past we wouldn't have scored until the 60th min.

Difficult to assess any performance against a side that is drawn from a country with a population of 30,000. The equivalent of playing Oadby Town!

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Parafox said:

Except when he plays for Man C with world class players around him

Exactly. If he played for West Brom, he wouldn't be so 'world class'